India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan Will Be Determined To Wed Geet

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Possibly, Geet will take the bullet once Brij shoots. Security will suppress Brij Clap from causing any more serious damage to any other member of the familyAngry.
Geet will not die, however! Dancing
She will smile happily and ask Maan to complete the saath phere with her before anything else can happen. Day DreamingReluctantly, Maan will take the saath phere and complete the wedding ceremony before
Geet faints from too much painOuch. She will be taken to the hospital. CryCry
We know Geet is the definition of miracle and a great miracle will happen Star. She will be saved from Brij once again.
And while she is healing in the hospital, Maan will handle Brij Evil Smile.

----------
Agree, guys?ConfusedConfusedConfused Or have I gone too far in my mind? Unhappy
We all know its going to be a dramatic wedding and an unique one at that. So most likely it won't be any ordinary wedding. So I'm totally thinking dramatically. LOL

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 11 January 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5naamteeglove4maaneetXXaquafireXXMounchybhabhamausam19untamedtigresslovetheserialLuvScoobyiMadzShabz.komlikasuk19Silentsoulroseinbloom

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
No response? Cry
Shabz. IF-Rockerz
Shabz.
Shabz.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
i think u might be right...i hope brij gets his comeuppance soon!
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shabz.

i think u might be right...i hope brij gets his comeuppance soon!

Thank you do agreeing. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabz.

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Great imagination! Hope for it to happen this way except...

YOU SAID....
 "She will smile happily and ask Maan to complete the saath pherewith her before anything else can happen. Day DreamingReluctantly, Maan will take the saath phere and complete the wedding ceremony" 

But I WANT IT THIS WAY.....

"She will smile happily and ask Maan to complete the saath phere with her before anything else can happen. Day DreamingHappily, Maan will pick her up in his arms and take the saath phere and complete the wedding ceremony"

Hehe, aur ek bar uttana tho padth hai yaar. Woh bi unki shaddi me. It is their signature move.

GC AND DD you rockClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobyroseinbloom

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naamteeg

YOU SAID....
 "She will smile happily and ask Maan to complete the saath pherewith her before anything else can happen. Day DreamingReluctantly, Maan will take the saath phere and complete the wedding ceremony" 

"She will smile happily and ask Maan to complete the saath phere with her before anything else can happen. Day DreamingHappily, Maan will pick her up in his arms and take the saath phere and complete the wedding ceremony"

Hehe, aur ek bar uttana tho padth hai yaar. Woh bi unki shaddi me. It is their signature move.

GC AND DD you rockClap

I completely agree wit u. Maan wil b touched and sad at da same time. But he will happily complete her promise. da promise he made her, to marry her.
i rly want him to pik her up too. it wil b more romantic. AND, it will make our GC groan from pain. we noe how much he luvs to complain bout her weight. ROFL

LuvScooby

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

YOU SAID....

GC AND DD you rockClap

I like ur idea of him doing the saath phere by picking geet in his arms dat wud be soo romanticc n unique
but still there has to be the track of maan's kasam to wed geet in 12 days so who knows watz to come
theres a lot of drama expected coming week
i cant waitt

.Lina.

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

YOU SAID....

GC AND DD you rockClap

I like ur idea of him doing the saath phere by picking geet in his arms dat wud be soo romanticc n unique
but still there has to be the track of maan's kasam to wed geet in 12 days so who knows watz to come
theres a lot of drama expected coming week
i cant waitt

but dey said da promo is for 13th january. so i dun noe. nd 12 days. he said 12 a week ago. i'm sure we hav 2 subtract by now. Tongue

Go to top