India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Honest confessions (Page 5)

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Of all the contestants, I knew almost all except for Akhil, Daya and Anushka....  I thought that Sushant, Ankita, Krushna, Ragini could dance well.... For the rest, I was not sure... 

I was the most surprised to see Shekhar Suman actually dance in the first round, he was good. Though his performances have been decent, but his attitude is a big - turn off and I want to fwd his act completely as times... I donno why, but this guy irks me..... So, I started with neutral thoughts about him, and after only a couple of episodes of his "look-at-me-I-am so-cool" attitude, I don'y like him much now.....

I loved Renuka as an actor, but definitely not a fan of her dancing..... Akhil, I didn't like his dancing as well.. Anushka, we hardly saw, but I thought the girl had spunk and would have loved to see her dance. more.... 

Mahi - I got to see her dance for the first time and I am not so impressed with her..... Daya -- he is not trying hard maybe, or at least it does not show in his dances so far... I wish his partner would push him harder...  But, to date these guys have not impressed me with their dancing....

The ones I really enjoy watching are --- Sushant, Ankita, Krushna, Ragini and Chang.... Though I get glimpses of great dancing from Ragini, and the spunk which I associated with her always seems to be missing.... I wish she was trying harder, or maybe Neerav put up better acts, coz I feel that she can really dance better than this...... She is one of  my favourite actors on telly, and would love it if she can prove to be a great dancer as well...... Approve

I love Krushna's dancing style... its almost as good as Govinda at times... and he is such a fun person to be around in any show... I wish he comes back for sure through wild - card, if there is one...... I do not see him winning the show, coz of Robin's limitations maybe... it can be very difficult to select songs and know which would hit with the audience and the judges, if you don't understand the language.....  I really appreciated the fact that Krushna never ever complained or moaned about this...... Star

Sushant and Ankita - I have seen the duo dance so many times and I was really looking fwd to their acts... Both have not disappointed me at all... and I am loving their acts.... Thumbs Up

Yana has proved to be a good dancer .. which I was not sure of.. I thought that her forte was wester dances, and that may limit her in the Indian - show, with huge Bollywood leanings... esp with the language issues.... So far, it has not seen to be an issue, and I am loving Salman's choreography..... He creates such beautiful routines... though he does tend to show-case himself a bit more than the contestant at times... I do like this team... and do look fwd to their dances.....Cool

Chang has been the best surprise so far.. I have seen this guy act in Badmaash company (bits), compare, and sing... so, I was not sure what to expect.... but, he has been slowly and gradually been improving and growing as a dancer.... this guy is sooo talented.... plus, just to add the regional flavour, I am sure he would be getting tons of votes.... so, I feel that he could be a finalist if he continues to grow like this......Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLovelunzanikitagmc

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
amazing topicClap...So I have watched JDJ from Season 1 (skipped S3) but with JDJ 4 I think this is the best season yet entertainment wise and also because there is no added drama......when the show started i had my three faves- Sushant,Ankita and Ragini

Ragini- I'm a HUGE fan of Ragini....I probably am very biased when it comes to her (apologizes for my phankinessEmbarrassed) but she is just that friggin awesome....this girl can act,sing,entertain like no other actress on telly...she is too sweet and rocking and for those of you who dont watch SGP..you are missing out!......I actually think that she can dance a hell of a lot better than she is on the show....her performances have been hit and miss and all blame comes on Neerav because her dancing,expressions and potential is all there...but Neerav aint using it right

Sushant-
I was a fan of him during KDMHMD days...then PR as an actor....and ZKND as a dancer he is such a sweet down to earth guy....minds his own business, and he is an amazing dancerEmbarrassedClap

Ankita- she won me over as Archana in PR, she is a fantastic actress and as a dancer I'd say she is pretty darn good....but again like Ragini she has SO much potential unused by NishantAngry I find her personality to be sweet because its so different from ArchuLOL and of course SushIta are just adorable off screenDay Dreaming

Krushna-
I knew he was a good dancer but never really saw his dancing in NB...but WOW he proved that he really is Govinda's nephew...he has that same attitude and that charm that Ragini's Chi Chi Mama hasWink  I wish he comes back through wild-cardCry

Chang-I was in love with him during IIEmbarrassed He was just so sweet...still is now....I was actually saying this to my mom that by the looks of the competition he seems like the dark horse....I wouldnt be surprised if he ends up in top 3

Daya-was a huge fan of CID as a kid and he used to be my fave character.....in real life he seems really sweet and genuine and I really appreciate his efforts and he's doing a splendid job despite his body being the obstacle in dancing.

Mahi-
I was indifferent towards her but her personality is too adorable...I actually love the way she giggles...and I love how she is also different from NakushaClap as a dancer however she hasn't really impressed me muchOuch...but again appreciate her efforts and hard-work

Yana-frankly speaking I didnt really care for Yana and Salman but thanks to Taz and Simi (and their reqs for Salman avisTongue) I have really begun to like Salman, Yana I'm still indifferent over....but their performances have really been consistent and I really enjoy them

Shekhar-
I seriously think the judges really overrate himOuch I'm sorry but something about him just annoys me to no end....ever since his first performance I just thought judges are over-hyping him

Akhil- I appreciate his hard workSmile

Renuka- such a sweet and adorable personality....and again I thought she was really good in her first performance.....I found her to be delightful and sporting

Anushka-an unfair elimination because she wasn't as bad as the judges had claimed....wish we had seen her more because she would have been a fun person to have around

Clap

Edited by Tani91 - 12 January 2011 at 9:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLoveAnjaani_Dastaan-Aaliyah-

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
haha ^^^ glad to be of service Tani 
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
hahaa you're welcome Chandini :D 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Alright, I know everyone has their own opinions and all that, but please don't say Daya, or for that matter, any contestant, is not working hard enough. He may not be the best dancer, but he is sincerely trying hard(maybe it doesn't look good due to the presence of trained dancers). He is an amateur at this, and his heavy body doesn't help him either. I might be over exaggerating it, but for him, it's like walking on the 'surface' of Jupiter. Now if I criticize a some of the soap stars, 10 other people will come and defend him/her. Just because Daya's fan base is not as popular(because he doesn't work on a soap) doesn't mean that warrants you to well I'd say, politely bash him.

My apologies if I sounded rude....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapiernikitagmc

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
^^

Oy science boy, you think IFians have the IQ to know Jupiter has no surface?

Anyway just for laughs

- If you got criticized and hundred people reported it as obscenity against humanity. You must be KSG
- If you got criticized and hundred girls went crying home to mommy. You must be Justin Bieber.
- If you got criticized and hundred people wore meat in protest. You must be Lady Gaga
- If you got criticized and hundred fans attacked the critic. You must be a soap star.
- If you got criticized and a hundred fans posted a simple 'to each their own'. I'm sorry you are normal. You will never amount to anything.
- If you got criticized and hundred fans killed the critic and everyone present. I'm sorry, you must be Sarah Palin

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanRapier-Aaliyah-Tani91peachesnplumsdebayon

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

^^

Uggh, OK, Europa, is that better? And it is more realistic too.
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

^^

Anyway just for laughs

- If you got criticized and hundred people reported it as obscenity against humanity. You must be KSG
- If you got criticized and hundred girls went crying home to mommy. You must be Justin Bieber.
- If you got criticized and hundred people wore meat in protest. You must be Lady Gaga
- If you got criticized and hundred fans attacked the critic. You must be a soap star.
- If you got criticized and a hundred fans posted a simple 'to each their own'. I'm sorry you are normal. You will never amount to anything.
- If you got criticized and hundred fans killed the critic and everyone present. I'm sorry, you must be Sarah Palin

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL how do you come up with this stuffROFL

Go to top