Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Honest confessions (Page 4)

9991 Senior Member

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
I watch this show because of ankita and sushant, i m a huge sushita fan,they are God to me and lately i liked chang because of the way he teases sushita... :-)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
hi dear... hi 5 for da fab post!!!

as for me, i started watchin dis show mainly for salman cz im one of his hugest fans since DID days. apart from him i support sushant cz he's a brilliant dancer

well agree with u on dis cz chang has been THE contestant who i never in my wildest dreams thought i'd start to like.... dat dude has impressed me sooooooooo much from his groW*H in jdj as a dancer. now i really like him.....

but yeahhh i want yana to hold da trophy for salman's sake LOL if yana couldn't make it, sushant should!!!!

Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 January 2011 at 7:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLove

EatPrayLove Senior Member
EatPrayLove
EatPrayLove

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I'm glad all of you liked this post, and I hope this will continue and more people will come up about the one who has impressed them on JDJ.

Actually I have been impressed by a lot of people, including Remo and Yana, but about them I had some idea beforehand-- I always knew Remo is a great judge and I always knew Yana is a good dancer- so that wasn't anything NEW. Yes, about Chang I didn't know much beforehand, and so I wrote specifically about him. Thanks sonakshi for telling me more about him. :-)

You're welcome LOL It's the instant reaction that comes outta me the moment i read or hear, "Chang" !

Edited by EatPrayLove - 12 January 2011 at 8:41am
bozo Groupbie
bozo
bozo

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Remo is some time unfair. Escpecialy with Ankita.

Many time she deserved more than 8.
After watching yesterdays performances.

Remo should have given:

Shuhant -- 10   perfect in ubsing the PROP/DANCE 50/50
Chang  -  8       used more prop than dance 80/20
Ankita - 8          used less prop than dance 30/70
Ragini - 7         used less prop than dance 30/70 but many mistakes
Daya - 6           Used no prop and dance was not good at all
Yana - 7          Justified
Mahi  - 6          Used no prop and dance was not good at all
Shekar - 6      Used no prop and dance was not good at all

The second chance dane was all BS. It's just not fair. It should have been a full 2 1/2 minutes performance.

EatPrayLove Senior Member
EatPrayLove
EatPrayLove

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bozo

Remo is some time unfair. Escpecialy with Ankita.

Many time she deserved more than 8.
After watching yesterdays performances.

Remo should have given:

Shuhant -- 10   perfect in ubsing the PROP/DANCE 50/50 agree he deserved 10.
Chang  -  8       used more prop than dance 80/20 ShockedShockedShocked he was AWESOME. 
Ankita - 8          used less prop than dance 30/70ShockedShockedShocked She did not do the form that was asked for at all!
Ragini - 7         used less prop than dance 30/70 but many mistakes umm agree
Daya - 6           Used no prop and dance was not good at all
Yana - 7          Justified
Mahi  - 6          Used no prop and dance was not good at all
Shekar - 6      Used no prop and dance was not good at all

The second chance dane was all BS. It's just not fair. It should have been a full 2 1/2 minutes performance.

^^right. Btw isn't this the wrong place for this analysis?Confused

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
hey great post niki.
I am a great fan of sushant and ankita and supporting them from the very first epi of jdj.
After seeing the first epi, i thought shekhar, chang and daya(he got highest marks in that epi, but still i thought there was something missing in daya) will out soon. But they have proved me wrong. All of them are improving themselves day by day. And now, i have got attracted by their dancing capability specially chang's. I am not only attracted by his performance but also his cuteness and fun-loving character. I think he is a great human being. He didn't get jealous when sushant got 30 and hugged champa twice after getting 30.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLove

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by Dabulls23

No fav yet....few good dancers and some average...

Niki by the end of competition you willl totally love Chang...He is really a great guy..works hard and gives his best at anything he does...WOnderful personality..
Totally agree with u.

i barely noticed him during Indian idol too but he caught my attention when he entered Top 10.

He got my attention when he sang "Mitwa" ..I was watching OL with my son and he went like "Maa who is this chinglish dude singing hindi song" Big smile  Rest is history...He was one of my fav in II &  abt singing but I dont bring that fwd in this competition..

I think he caught my attention when he sang, Mahi Ve of Faakhir's song. It was so good that I was so sad when he left.

Remember all that drama by his so called mentor Alisha Chinoy. Ab kahan hai woh when he is so popular. LOL
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Don't follow most shows, so started of with no favs and have none.

Actually, I started with a grudge against Salman for winning DID 1. However, as a choreographer he won me over. I'd like to see Yana win because she has been consistent and hardworking, a cut above the rest with a good groW*H curve.

Sushant and Shampa come a close second. Shampa is incredible and my favorite choreographer. I'm pretty sure Sushant will win based on his fan following and support. But I think he is more deserving of second because for his past training and experience - and the brilliance of Shampa they are to me a shade below than where they should be. I'll still be happy if he wins though.

Chang has had the best groW*H curve and I feel Marischa is a bit underrated. I think she lacks confidence in herself and even Chang had a lot of hesitation earlier. The stomp performance brought them both out of their shell. It was most innovative and incredible, especially considering the risk. At this rate Chang should be in running for top three.

Daya is almost like a big cuddly teddy bear. He is a big man and its always awkward and difficult for large men to dance gracefully. Even his fans have to admit, he is not the best dancer. Sincere and hardworking, but not the best. He is fun though, I don't mind him seeing through a few weeks.

Mahi, Ankita and Ragini all seem to be a hit or miss. They have shades of brilliance, but then a string of mediocrity. Their groW*H graph is erratic, goes up and down. I honestly have no strong opinions on them. Like em all. I'll be sad to see either of them go, but can live with it. Although sometimes I do have the sneaky suspicion that Ragini or Ankita may surprisingly run ahead from the back of the pack.

Shekhar needs to go next. I appreciate his efforts for his age. But he is below par. I'm sorry he does not really have the adorability, charm or entertainment to make me want him to stay. I loved him in Dekh Bhai Dekh, I love his comedy - but dancing - whole different ball game.

Renuka and Akhil - really lovely people, I admire their effort and overcoming awkwardness. But glad they are out. They should have been the first to go.

While I so want to see Krushna come back in Wild Card, I want to wait to see what Anushka delivers. We did not get to see much of her. She has spunk and Punit is a good dancer. I won't mind either of them coming back, although Krushna is a lot more fun. He actually has natural talent and musicality. Much better than Sushant or Yana I'd say. However, he lacks seriousness and I think he personally is partial to bollywood latke jhatke than serious dancing. If this was a masala dance show - he should be number one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLovenikitagmc

Go to top