India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Honest confessions (Page 3)

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
i started watching this show for Sushant and AnkitaDay DreamingDay Dreaming Day Dreamingand still watch it for them and want them to reach the finals and want Sushant to win it because all of his performance have been OUTSTANDING! thanks to his choreographer Shampa. Also Ankita has been performing brilliantly. she always gives her 200% and dances so well. but i hate her choreographer and he lacks everything.Angry I think Ankita is the best among the girls.Smile

Other than my favs Sushita, i think Mahi.Chang. yana and daya has really grown on me. i seriously thought that Chang would be out after the first round but this guy is improving in every performance and is really cute and love his personality.Wink and After 2day's performance i want him to be in the Finale for sure. Mahi is just adorable.Embarrassed i just love her happy go nature and love her giggles. she is too cute and she's got a great choreographer Savio who is always supporting her. i started liking yana after her trio performance on taare zameen par and love salman as a choreographer. he is good too. and lastly daya i just love his personality. his attitude is always like" jo hoga dekha jaayega"  which i love the most about him.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this thread!

Well, honestly, being a complete non-dancer, I appreciate each and every contestant's performances. Every contestant, dancer or non-dancer, does his/her level best to earn great points, which reflects upon their performance.

It's very difficult to say who has grown into me because other than Akhil, I thought every single person has done a great job. And honestly, since I don't watch soaps at all, Sushant, Ragini etc were all new names to meLOLEvery single person, Sushant, Ankita, Yana(although more of Salman LOL), Ragini, Krushna, Chang(who I have been a fan of), Mahi....all of them grew on me. I was just slightly dissatisfied with Yana's efforts being put in as far as the performances are concerned. Hopefully, Salman's temporary handicap opens her up a bit more.

Speaking of Chang, I have admired him from II, and he was one of the best singers on II, simply awesome, and then I loved his chemistry with Hussain as host of II(4). Now, I see him slowly improving, but he has a long way to go(haven't watched today's performance yet, heard that he was awesome)

Now since I am a fan of Daya, I would say that he has improved a whole lot over time. But one thing has remained constant: which is nervousness. He is a very introvert person, and tends to get nervous very quickly. That's why he forgets a few steps initially. But it's wonderful how he picks up and goes from thereClapI think he needs to work on that. And IDK what's wrong, but Vrushali's choreography has been not been that challenging for him. Maybe it's because of her apprehension of how Daya will be able to do it due to his heavy body or something else, IDK. But I really feel he doesn't deserve to go out at this point.

What really bothers me is the whole concept of the show. Pitting contestants with some dance experience against contestants with no dancing experience is really unfair...I mean, I think it is blatantly obvious to guess who'll do better, it's not rocket science. There is absolutely no comparison! At the same time, it is the votes that ultimately can pull a mediocre person like Baicheung through to winning the title.

Edited by debayon - 11 January 2011 at 8:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventideprettywomen22shivani003blytonDabulls23ZoobiDoobi

dua_44ever IF-Rockerz
dua_44ever
dua_44ever

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I am a fan of Salman and Sushant but I always look forward for Ragini, Ankita and Chang's performances. Shekhar is quite good too. Chang really did a marvelous job today and I loved Ragini too. Heart
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
nice post niki
i'm a ardent fan of sushant,Ankita,Rags,chang(everyone knows dat lolll) and dey are truly deserving..
i want sushant to win JDJ title cos of his truly hardworking nature and shampa also cos she is truly a amazingggg choreo..
but i want yana-salman to reach finals cos dey are extremely amazng..i know salman frm DID and he is a great dancer and choreo also.
but chang surely impressed me as a dancer..comparing his first day performance and yes'day heimproved tremendouslyyyyy..he soo reminds me of Baichung of last season..i feel he deserves to be in finals..

as a dancer Ankita is just perfect.but unfortunately her choreo is just disgusting and can't give more dan a Avg.performance :(( i can see her reach semi finals o nly:(

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 11 January 2011 at 10:56pm
EatPrayLove Senior Member
EatPrayLove
EatPrayLove

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Hi!

This is a truly wonderful post, much needed presently, I guess, as everyone is busy with their own favorites on this forum. I absolutely loved whatever you had to say about Chang! Glad that Chang got another admirer..:-)

Well, I started watching the show because I always watch it, though in bits and pieces. Now when I discovered that Chang was on it, I was toh totally hooked. I've LOVED Chang since Indian Idol 3, and have followed his career graph and his activities and his blogs very closely. What I adore about him is his honesty, his extremely modest, fun loving nature . The fact that there is a lot of thought, intelligence beneath this fun loving exterior is obvious through his amazing blog posts, (www.buddhasoliloques.blogspot.com) , and makes me go totally gaga over him. He's a great cartoonist and artist as well, as I discovered on his other blog, The Amyegin Outburst.  I love how he does not waste any of his talents and supplements them with extreme hard work. Generally people from showbiz would be talking only about their field, but the thing that I most admire about Chang is that he expresses his thoughts on a variety of OTHER topics also. I mean, his tweets and posts are not just promotional stuff, but rather very meaningful, dealing with important issues like war and peace, education etc.

And last, but definitely not the least, his looks. My heart actually stop beating every time he smiles, I think he has the cutest smile ever. Love you, mere pyaare Chang! muaahhhh!

LOL  this is all really irrelevant, but, well.

Hmm so moving to the other people that have grown on me:

Sushant : Firstly he looks really sweet. Secondly his dancing skills are just SUPERB. Thirdly and most importantly, he works so hard one can't help but admire his determination. He seriously is the strongest contender for the Jhalak trophy as of now. I really like him. I think if not for Chang, I'd be rooting for him in Jhalak.

Shampa : God, this is one hell of a good choreographer. And she is taking all the appreciation without getting drunk on it, which is what I like about her. She looks really cool as well. I like her friendly relation with Sushant.

Salman:  He's gorgeous and extremely talented, who can NOT like him. But the only thing is I sincerely feel he becomes the star of every performance and Yana is sidelined. He should work on it.

Yana: I think she's sweet. I like seeing her dances. I think I really look forward to her performances.

Marischa : I don't like her choreography very much. She choreographs jaise kisi ka lady sangeet chal raha hai, JDJ nahi. But whatever, she seems like an amazing and understanding person, plus I love her equation with Chang....they look like good friends. Make him win, Marischa, plzzzz!!!!

Ragini : I loved her acting in Bhaskar Bharti. As Suhana also she's good. Her luck is really really rotten.....her choreographer doesn't do any justice to her potential. I love her smile and her happy go lucky nature. But she should be eliminated, coz of her choreo, who's BAD.

Remo: I like his frank comments. He's the only real judge, others are just ....time-passing.

Edited:

Just read your last line and realized this thread is meant only for appreciation, so have removed the bits that could be, and probably have been(?) interpreted as bashing.

Edited by EatPrayLove - 12 January 2011 at 9:28pm

Anjaani_Dastaan

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
First of all, nice post Niki.....

I watch for Daya and started to watch JDJ for Daya.  I am a very big and crazy fan of his.  Tongue Tongue Tongue ...   I haven't changed the channel after Daya Sir's performance, which means, I have started to like the performance of others. 

I like Salman, Chang, Sushant & Ankita as well.
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I have been always watching JDJ but when I heard that Sushant and Ankita are taking part in this season, I was overjoyed (cause they are from my favourite serial PR Embarrassed) I also wanted to see how Ragini (I loved her in Bhaskar Bharti), Daya (I used to watch CID LOL) and Krushna (I love Comedy Circus Big smile) perform. And there are a few choreographers (Jai, Salman and Vrushali) who are from DID so I wanted to see what new concepts and themes they are able to bring into the dance.

Those that have grown on me are Chang, Daya (though he gets nervous sometimes), Ragini and Krushna. Chang's choreographer is doing a good job, she has been on JDJ for the past 3 seasons and Chang is improving day-by-day Thumbs Up Neerav seems to have stepped up a bit but what annoys me is Nishant, because of him Ankita will have to face a pre-mature elimination Ouch

I love Sushant, he is my favourite and I am rooting for him to win Embarrassed Shampa is AMAZING Clap If Sushant does not win, then I think it should be Yana but only because Salman is a great choreographer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLoveZoobiDoobi

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I'm glad all of you liked this post, and I hope this will continue and more people will come up about the one who has impressed them on JDJ.

Actually I have been impressed by a lot of people, including Remo and Yana, but about them I had some idea beforehand-- I always knew Remo is a great judge and I always knew Yana is a good dancer- so that wasn't anything NEW. Yes, about Chang I didn't know much beforehand, and so I wrote specifically about him. Thanks sonakshi for telling me more about him. :-)

EatPrayLove

Go to top