India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Honest confessions (Page 2)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
that's really Sweet of u. Chang is a great human being. He is not the best dancer and may not win either but as a person he is the best from all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLove

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
oo i like this topic =) 

i started watching this show for Salman and in all honestly when i found out he was paired with Yaana i was so dissappointed because  i had heard some not so nice things about this "item girl" 

i was also really excited abotu seeing Ragini dance i love her personality 

once the show started I was fully impressed with Yaana and her ability to do so much. 

I always knew sushant was a great dancer cuz i used to watch him on ZND but honestly hes passed his own standard on this show and that credit goes to the amazing Shampa aswell. that jodi has serisously grown on me so much 

if salman and yaana dont win i want sushant and shampa too for sure 

another person i never really thought would be a good dancer was Krushna i never really heard of him before but he won me over after his bollywood jive with Robin he has so much talent and i hope he comes back 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003-Aaliyah-

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

oo i like this topic =)

i started watching this show for Salman and in all honestly when i found out he was paired with Yaana i was so dissappointed because i had heard some not so nice things about this "item girl"

i was also really excited abotu seeing Ragini dance i love her personality

once the show started I was fully impressed with Yaana and her ability to do so much.

I always knew sushant was a great dancer cuz i used to watch him on ZND but honestly hes passed his own standard on this show and that credit goes to the amazing Shampa aswell. that jodi has serisously grown on me so much

if salman and yaana dont win i want sushant and shampa too for sure

another person i never really thought would be a good dancer was Krushna i never really heard of him before but he won me over after his bollywood jive with Robin he has so much talent and i hope he comes back

You literally took my words LOL

Anjaani_Dastaan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Sushant is simply brilliant in this  contest .He was good in ZND also but  in this contest he is 10 times better than ZND. Of course a huge credit goes to his very talented choreographer Shampa ..He also seems to be enjoying this show so much and is taking a  very active interest in the direction of all his dances ..
For  me  he is the best and I would love to see him and Shampa win .

I was also supporting Ankita.I am still supporting her and feeling very proud of her .She has consistently improved with every performance .Today the judges said that she gave her best today ....I have enjoyed each and every dance of hers .I am not too happy with her choreographer .He is not doing such a good job so I am not sure that despite  of all her hard work and natural talent ....how far Ankita can go in this contest .

I also saw some of Chang's dances .He is another one who is improving  and working  very hard with every dance ...He is such a lovely positive guy and his Don dance was very good .

Yana is a beautiful dancer and salman a wonderful choreographer .Both of them are an excellent team and I think the final clash will be vetween Yana and Sushant .

Ragini Khanna has improved so much .I liked her performance today .So lively and peppy .She has a nice personality and a very good attitude .Her choreographer is also working  better with her .They are a good team ...

Daya's act yesterday was nice and he too is improving a lot ....and so is Shekhar ...

Competition is heating up  for sure ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 January 2011 at 6:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLoveprettywomen22shivani003

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
No fav yet....few good dancers and some average...

Niki by the end of competition you willl totally love Chang...He is really a great guy..works hard and gives his best at anything he does...WOnderful personality..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLovestar_warsblytonshivani003ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Niki by the end of competition you willl totally love Chang...He is really a great guy..works hard and gives his best at anything he does...WOnderful personality..
Totally agree with u.

i barely noticed him during Indian idol too but he caught my attention when he entered Top 10.

Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Totally agree with u.

i barely noticed him during Indian idol too but he caught my attention when he entered Top 10.

He got my attention when he sang "Mitwa" ..I was watching OL with my son and he went like "Maa who is this chinglish dude singing hindi song" Big smile  Rest is history...He was one of my fav in II &  abt singing but I dont bring that fwd in this competition..

ZoobiDoobi

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
I basically started watching this show because of Sushant and Ankita...
But during these 5 weeks, ive started to like Ragini and Chang alot :) Theyre both great dancers and i hope the best for them as well :)

blyton

Go to top