India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Honest confessions

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Okay, I thought that now that 5 weeks are over, and the competition is really heating up- I thought it would be nice and encouraging to have some healthy appreciation on the forum.Smile

Ever since we started watching JDJ, each one of us must have had a favourite. Many on the forum are first timers and must be watching JDJ solely for their celebrity who is taking part, and are rooting for them to win. Nothing wrong in that at all. We all have favourites whom we cheer, and inspite of how they perform, we want our favourites to win the show.  WinkLOLFor these favourites, we vote all night long, irrespective of how they performed, hoping and praying that they make it to the next round and don't get eliminated.WinkBig smileLOL
Big smile
But which is the participant, who was not your favourite earlier, or not much liked by you when the show started, but has now started growing on you? Which participant has impressed you in JDJ, for any reason? Even though you are rooting for your favourite, which is the other celebrity whom you really like NOW and who has slowly made you his/her fan by his performance/nature/looks and you feel inclined to vote for him/her as well???

I hope this thread will be a healthy appreciation thread for all the celebrities and all the fan groups will be pleased to hear some nice words about their favourite celeb from fans of some other celebrity.Big smile  It is always nice to know that the one you like is being appreciated by others who were not his fans before, and he/she is winning the hearts of everyone. That, in my eyes, is real victory.Big smile

Here is an example for you:::: My own case.Smile

As you can see by my siggies and avis, I am a big fan of Sushant and I really want him to win. Big smileOther than that, I also liked other celebs like Ankita, Renuka Shahane, Daya, Shekhar Suman (after first performance) and Ragini.

Chang never caught my attention a lot in early days. I had not seen the season of Indian Idol when he had participated, so I did not even know much about him. I thought he was cute, but that was it. I have never heard him sing as well, except when he sang on JDJ once. His first performance did not really impress me much too. I thought he would be out soon (sorry Chang fansEmbarrassed)

However, after that, he has really grown on me. I liked his Don performance, his Naga dance, his Disco act and today's dance too. The dances were not exceptionally spectacular or something completely out of the box, but they were nice and sweet and well choreographed (that is what I felt). Chang did his part well in the dances. Today's performance was really good.

Apart from that, I like the fact that he seems to be a very friendly, fun-loving sort of guy. Twice he hugged Shampa when Sushant-Shampa got 30, and was having fun teasing Ankita regarding Sushant (and ended up getting a smack from her, poor guyLOL ) Chang seems sweet and I like him now. I will be happy if he reaches the finals, though I still want Sushant to win the Jhalak trophy.Big smile

That was about me. What about you guys???Smile

(This thread is only for appreciating. Do not bash any celebrity please.)

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shovanashresthadhahivikhyat123Arsha85--Minks--EatPrayLoveCuteCherrydevashree_hFairyfariaprettywomen22-monica-shootingstar27shivani003lunzaTiyaliblytonLovePRSoham--Rachna---Rinki-nyxxTanyazZoobiDoobi

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Great idea.... to be able to give an unbiased opinion about other contestants, other than my favourite would be interesting and challenging......

I will comment in detail later, once I have thought it through...... Smile
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLovedhahinikitagmc

shovanashrestha Groupbie
shovanashrestha
shovanashrestha

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
to be very honest i hav started to watch the show coz of sushant n ankita n still i m hooked to this coz of them. I havn't seen any other season of this show nor any dance reality show apart from this.
 As it already been 5 wks so from  the very first week till now i think ragini and chang had been very very good n they hav improved a lot.
 Apart from that i lik daya he hav that potiential to do well despite of having that heavy body.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

sjshah Groupbie
sjshah
sjshah

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Some of my favourites are Sushant, Daya, Yana (only cause of Salman). 

Anikt, Ragini and Chang follow the top list.

Mahi is my least fav. contestant. She giggles way too much and she really can't dance. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomen22shivani003

Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Great postThumbs Up

I have never watched Pavithra rishta, but a Sushant fan after ZNKD. Felt he didnt get his due there and was eager to support him in JDJ. 

Ragini has really grown on me, she tries hard, great attitude, takes the rough with the smooth and dazzles with her smile! 
Loved her performance today,the way she danced with Govinda and her line 'woh sirf meri Chichi Maama hain' Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLovepari2386-raiAasma-blyton

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Before watching JDJ, i knew i was rooting for sushant & ragini. But so far apart from them, the duo tht impressed me the most is salman & yana. Never watched DID 1 so didnt knw salman tht much...but now he's added to my fav list too. I like daya too, he seems really genuine & sweet & chang as well.

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 11 January 2011 at 3:58pm

shivani003

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
daya(genuine down to earth and tries hard) yana(seems like a nice person) ragini(i always liked her onscreen but started liking her a bit more offscreen/dancing too)
always liked sushita and ragini kinda

prettywomen22

Go to top