Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 97)

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@bonne..i agree andi dun say i completely dat i didn't liked his performance its gudd but it'll be the least performance of SuMpa till now...and its all cos dey set  standard soo high for demselves dat a common perfomance is not likeable for us..i wish dey come wid something bang on next week..just dis yana-sushant having same challenge bothering me to hell.
can't wait to read abt next elimination..

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 26 January 2011 at 11:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

9991lunzabonnefille

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

@Lunza: I agree with you.

In fact you know, I still believe it was the best performance of that day. It hooked me from beginning to end, choreography was interesting and the dance was very well done and expressions were excellent. The only thing required was careful watching from beginning to end. I wrote a detailed review of this performance in Sushant's AT. Go through it.

If it had been someone else who had done this act, I would have been okay with a 30, but since I have higher expectations from Sushant, I feel 27 was just right. His performance MUST BE flawless.

Plus you know what, I feel that the judges and guests who saw it LIVE understood it better than all of us in one go only- cos they genuinely seemed pleased with it. Even in the I-F video, Ajay Emran SPECIFICALLY mentioned that last dance was best. I mean, in every interview they said all dances were good, but then added the same thing- last dance was best!!! And Ajay is a quiet person yaar, not someone to go so gaga.

That is why I feel the camera effects which showed one person at a time, not both in the same frame, somewhere is also responsible. I gave that example na, Sushant blowing into hanky one, where we couldn't see Shampa who threw something at him, that way. The judges saw it all in one frame, not like us, and so they understood it better and liked it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunzaNisha_90Tanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Okay, am I the only one who actually liked the comic bits and the whole 'happy-go-lucky' execution of the whole act? It went with the song and concept so well- 'Banda yeh bindaas hai'- as in this guy is carefree as long as he has RED- his lucky charm. It was a feel good type performance, unintentionally humorous as we saw death being defeated again and again due to a single colour RED, despite the guy doing absolutely nothing. I don't know yaar, the horror thing wouldn't have gone so well, I think. Plus why to repeat themes?- he has done the horror once na.

LuvSSeverlunzaTanyaz

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
^^ Niki, the dance steps were great, the duo performed well... .. I don't think that it should have been a horror act, a comic one is fine..... 

My complaint is with the execution bit. If they could have kept the comic flavour without interrupting the flow of the dance, I would have loved it. The comic acts like his sneezing, his rose bit.... were more of detractions than part of the dance act. They looked like dis-jointed bits to me.... 

I have watched the dance a few times now, so it is just something which has to come from inside that yes, this is a great dance... I didn't enjoy the dance as much as I was expecting to.... Maybe I was expecting a bit more... or just the concept flow didnt work for me. But, I guess it is normal.. it would be highly impractical to expect them to perform WOW dance routines all the time. 

I felt there were discrepancies.... They said that he could not see Shampa, then why pull put the rose for, and for whom? Why the red bed -sheet, if he had to die in the end? I hate these nagging things about this act....... so, I am not saying it was bad, its just not one of Sushant's best dances till date..... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9991Tanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

@Meenakshi:

The ending was certainly weird. I think when he was dancing with her and took out the rose, it was the only time he could actually see her- in a girl form. In the end, he saw her in her asli roop- chudail type. LOL

You know I agree with the discrepancy too, but I felt discrepancy was there in the tapping and clapping dance (where the song stopped and a background music played),  Sushant danced with a red cloth at first, till the part he said Olay. I felt discrepancy was there in this part cos the red being lucky was not shown in this part- other than that it was shown in the whole act.

But again, the above part was the one which was choreographically the most impressive and made the performance stand out from others.

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Niki..i lked the act because i enjoy spanish type of dance forms very much..dey are like mhmm royal but dis time i dunno how to express it but the thing i was expecting to see was missing dats why it was like ok..but yes the horror act is my altime fave..everything in dat act was fantabulous right frm concept to exection,camerawork everything..

btw,shampa luked very pretty in kurta yes'day epi..she is a cutie pie..and even in the dance esp RDB one she was full on energy..lovedd her and among others i liked Nirav,vrushali..dey were also too gudd

LuvSSevernikitagmcTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I am nervous about both Sushant and Yana doing the same kind of act .....Stern Smile

9991nikhilsahai

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Ankita posted on her face book fan page that she is having a stressful week and she hopes that everything goes well....

I think it was the elimination and the wild card and then when she went out of town with Sushant then all these nasty stories appearing ...all this and then the tough acts they have to get ready ...I hope Sushant's and her  act goes well.......

damn these Zee Tv people , wh ydid they write all that rubbish ..must be so discouraging for both of them ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 January 2011 at 8:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

9991nikhilsahaishootingstar27suan

Go to top