Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 96)

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Just watched the clips againEmbarrassedthese two are just too adorableDay Dreaming
Sushant is such a sweetheartHughe is wearing his heart on his sleeves LOL.His expressions throughout was priceless and the hugs was just so wow BlushingBlushing Anki looked like she was gonna kiss him LOLWish she did WinkBlushing Their love for one another is so obvious. What a sweet couple Day Dreaming

I'm so glad they joined JDJ and we get to witness and share all this beautiful moments of their lives with them.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

9991LuvSSeverSaffyFlowersuan..Sonii..lunzaTanyaz

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Oh Jiax ! The caps were soo goodLOLLOLLOLThanks,dunno how many ever times we say it,seems never enufHugdint get to watch the episode yet,but oh so loved the hugs,they looked ummmm....BlushingBlushingbetter than ArMan hugsEmbarrassed
ya,sushant consoling anki on behalf of her fans too,he holding tightttttLOLLOLNishant caps were like awesomeROFLhez like a spring board,and he gonna land upside down in a swimming pool if he does this oftenLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

9991LuvSSevergremlin...Sonii..lunza

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Watched JDJ today.

Loved...loved the way anki reacted to her elimination. Winning is obviously everyone's goal but only some handle defeat gracefully. But i wished that Anki was saved by veto power.....instead of coming back as second best to Sal-yana. Anyway her come back is worth it....no complaints there. I anyway watch JDJ for Sushita and Madz more than anything else.

Anki was brilliant in her dance....her moves require more polish.....but the end product was brilliant.  

Didn't like Sushant-Shampa's performance.....least favoured from all till now. Their idea was unique but not executed well. Didn't deserve as many compliments they got nor their 27. A 25 would have been better according to me.    

Sushant-Shampa directly being pitted against Sal-Yana.........as a fan obviously want Sushant and Shampa to do better. Anyway I think Sushant is better than Yana in dancing but aerial act is different ball game all together. Need great flexibility which Yana's got and unfortunately Sushant's big negative. Anyway hope for the best.

Also got to add...don't like  this SuMpa against SalYana thing going on. JDJ makers have directly put them in finalists bracket. Baaki sab contestants kya unke muh dekhe aaye hai?? Really unfair for other contestants. 

Edited by bonnefille - 26 January 2011 at 10:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--LuvSSeverlunzaNisha_90

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
bonne , i agree , this is the first time suMpa have stumbled when it came to executing the concept .. ... if someone hadnt seen him explaining the concept , they probably wouldnt have understood whats going on...
 like someone else mentioned , it might have had more of an impact if they had taken the "horror route" completely and not added the comical touch .. like their 2nd performance...
 so ya , definitely not worthy of a 30 or a 10.. but i was fine with his score of 27 ..
I felt ragini , mahi and chang deserved to get more scores .. especially mahi .. her performance was really good .. wish she had got at least one 10...

and ya .. i had the same thoughts regarding the aerial acts .. the toughest challenge have been given to two of the best ...
and i am really worried whether sushant would be able to pull this off .... yana is much fitter , and sushant has a cute little tummy ..

Edited by lunza - 26 January 2011 at 10:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

9991LuvSSeverbonnefille

BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I wish sush shampa perform the best aerial act and anki nish a Gud shadow act both have got tricky dance forms hope they live to the expectation esp sush

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashiti9991LuvSSeverbonnefillelunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

@Lunza, Bonne:

I think it was a little too complex – they should have made it easier. Maybe the fact that the camera did not focus on both at the same time also created problems, we could not understand the whole scene/setting carefully (especially in the sneezing part- it isn't very clear that shampa was going to throw something at him and he bent when he blew into his red hanky, cos camera was basically on Sushant). The judges who saw the scene as a whole live in front of their eyes, probably understood it better.

27 was okay, I felt. Judges take the concept into consideration, but in the end I think they give the biggest chunk of points solely for dance. And the flamenco was undoubtedly well done.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--LuvSSeverbonnefillelunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
niki , hmm.. didnt think about the camera work part ... hmm ...
coming to think of it now , the camera work has actually been one of the highlights of their performances so far ...
i agree that the dance was good .. but then , their dance is always good .. it is just that i expect the "extra tadka" in their performances to be bang on ..
be it their concept , the way they execute it , the lighting , the camera work etc ... it is just that I have very high expectations from them .. after having seen them coming up with performances like chhau and ore piya..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahaiLuvSSever

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I too think that the dance execution was brilliantly done.... I only wish that the concept was a bit clearer... 

I didn't like the bits of comic acts in the dance routine..they were a distraction from the main dance i felt. Also, the theme RED did not come out clearly for me... If the red cup, hanky saved him throughout the day, then at the end, why did the red bed sheet not save him???

I liked the whole idea of Red being lucky, however the duo could have portrayed it a bit differently.... alas, Sushant - Shampa also need a break, and may come back with something better next week. This might act as the motivation now... zor ka jhatka......Wink

Edited by teacher25 - 26 January 2011 at 11:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

9991lunzabonnefille

Go to top