Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 91)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hi Tanyaz,
Once again, I have to agree with your observations 100%. Everything you said in your post today is so true, especially how hard Sushant has fallen for Ankita. He is so gentle, loving, supportive and protective of her. All mothers worldwide would love a man like Sushant for their daughters! I pray that he wins JDJ. He truly deserves it!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

9991AsYa_KaBhiLuvSSeverbhavni88lunzaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
You know what I am loving about the show ..The good positive vibes between all the contestants ..Look at Chang , he was sitting with Sushant and he was so happy for him and sort of supportive . He was really enjoying watchign Sushant being so emotional ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

9991AsYa_KaBhiLuvSSeversuan..sush..

AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Omg guys i just saw the show n am really happy 4 ankita . She is bk but now she has to put her best foot forward she has to b more serious n i loved sushant very very much.I just dont have words to express how am feeling after watchng that small interactin btn hm n Ankita!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suan..sush..

AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You know what I am loving about the show ..The good positive vibes between all the contestants ..Look at Chang , he was sitting with Sushant and he was so happy for him and sort of supportive . He was really enjoying watchign Sushant being so emotional ...

I totally agree with u.....chang was so supportive n was also very happy 4 sushita....i wish Ragini was there....i also loved the way she hugged Ankita wen she was out if she was here she would have given her a very big hug with her lovely wide smile!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suan..sush..

AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Sushant Shampa & Yana Salman always gave their best n their were always giving each other takkar n Malaika has used ths chance to prove who is the best n am sure that Shampa n Salman r going to give their best n am sure that it will b upto Sushant n yana i mean that if Sushant n yana work hard then everythng wil work so nw Sushant N Yana have to put their best foot forward...i am really Very excited for the cuming episode now i am just praying 4 the best to win!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sush..

AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Sushant Shampa & Yana Salman always gave their best n their were always giving each other takkar n Malaika has used ths chance to prove who is the best n am sure that Shampa n Salman r going to give their best n am sure that it will b upto Sushant n Yana i mean that if Sushant n Yana work hard then everythng wil work so nw Sushant N Yana have to put their best foot forward...i am really Very excited for the cuming episode now i am just praying 4 the best to win!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sush..

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Just now  saw the show .
Ankita's dance was beautiful , she was superb ..She looked very beautiful and sexy ..There  was one part where Nishant is twirling her and she goes down on th floor and picks up again ...that was so visually beautiful..
This girl is improving so much .The way she did her slide act was also wonderful..
Nishant is better with choreography but not to the standard of salman or Shampa or even Neerav now ...
That could be the reason that Anki would not be in the finale ...

Yana and Salman..brilliant as expected..

Krushna behaves so well here on stage but then goes and says that the show is rigged ....Confused

I am really looking forward to the clash of Sushant and Yana next week ..It was almost be equal to the finale's suspense as I think eventually it will be between these two ...who the winner would be .....

The way Ankita behaved today was so good .She is a very very sporting person , always happy for others ...no dramabaazi ..Hugging and encouraging others ...really not just beautiful outside  but very beautiful also inside ...
Whoever says that she has an attitude is ...I don't know ..I rather not comment .I have seen celebrities with 10 % of her fame and acting like huge stars but not just Ankita but also Ragini Khanna are such loevely girls ...so very down to earth ...

Sushant's anxiety levels were so cute ..The way he was in the whole show , specially the way he was praying i nthe end ....I don't care about what anyone says ...this guy has fallen hard , very very hard , no two ways about it ........

Hope he gets both ...the trophy and the girl ....

I really want Sushant   to win this contest and I also want Shampa  to become  a big name in her profession after say Farha Khan  , make her dad proud ....

Tanya Di,What a post.You said it All. Totally Agree.Especially the one in Bold was superbly written.ClapClapClap

Yes.Anki and Ragz were Lovely Girls.I am liking them a lot these days.

Sushant was so much in Love. I Feel so Happy for Him And I wish both stay together with this Happiness all through. Feeling so Happy for them on seeing them like this.

And a wonderful performance By Anki.Especially the slide one .ClapClap
Clap

Edited by umayal - 25 January 2011 at 3:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

9991suanTanyaz

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Claire,shootingstar,Nisha,Tiya,Anamika,Soni,Jaanu and TD Oh you guys just overwhelm me with all the love and sweet things you say to me I dont think I even do half of the work as compared to the kind of love you all give me back I only post some pics,make some VMs and sometimes talk crazy ok ok most of the time Stern Smile thats all . All I can say is Thank you sweetest bunch of people I have ever met *Sniffs*
LOL

See I stretched my arms so all of you can fit in it LOL

Edit: And Jaanu hmm ab main samjhi a hidden agenda behind being sweet han Stern Smile but you dont have to do that few hugs later I was already very cool Cool LOL and I dont think I am gonna stop making mixes cause you black mailers dont leave me any choice Tongue LOL and if you guys will be this sweet to me after my account getting terminated just to make me feel better I am willing to sacrifice thousand accounts like that Approve no not really Shocked ROFL

Edited by soul_angel - 25 January 2011 at 6:12pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Claire02069991nikhilsahaiLuvSSevershootingstar27star_warsomshreejaanuTanyaz

Go to top