Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 90)

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
shekhar-preeti gonna rock the stage next week wid deewar in middle ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTanyaz

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
YAYAYAYAYAY PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!PartyPartyParty
loved her today. she was looking so beautifulDay Dreaming and loved her expression when madhuri said she is inBig smile i love sushant even more. he is such a sweetheartEmbarrassed the way he was hoping and the way he got sad when yana's name was announced and back to happy when ankita's name was announceD was just ADORABLEDay Dreaming

omgggggg can these two get any more cuter. loved their Happy HUGBlushingEmbarrassed yesterday we saw their sad hug and today a happy hug.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Wohoooo they surely know how to bring smile in audiences faceBig smile

and hawwwwww their hug in the end of the show was so sexxyyyy ,it seemed like anki wanted to kiss sushi baby.Day Dreaming they were so close to almost kissBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing 

i can't believe by looking at her supporting nature and the way she accepted how salman deserved to come back, some people still have the guts to say she is arrogantDead idk which side of Ankita they are seeing Wacko cuz da one we all see is always happy and sportingBig smile maybe they are imagining it in there mind or somethingLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Darkangel_MoMo9991shootingstar27LuvSSeverlunzasuanTanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

shekhar-preeti gonna rock the stage next week wid deewar in middle ROFL 

ROFLROFLROFL

Oh Nisha, I cracked up so badly when I read this.. agle hafte bahut maza ayega!!Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryLuvSSeverlunzaTanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
yeah niki nd i wonder how shekhar gonna cover up dis time wid no preeti around him,,yup mazaa bahut aayega..
i hope the competiton goes on fair frm now onwards and judges face off will be dere great..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Just now  saw the show .
Ankita's dance was beautiful , she was superb ..She looked very beautiful and sexy ..There  was one part where Nishant is twirling her and she goes down on th floor and picks up again ...that was so visually beautiful..
This girl is improving so much .The way she did her slide act was also wonderful..
Nishant is better with choreography but not to the standard of salman or Shampa or even Neerav now ...
That could be the reason that Anki would not be in the finale ...

Yana and Salman..brilliant as expected..

Krushna behaves so well here on stage but then goes and says that the show is rigged ....Confused

I am really looking forward to the clash of Sushant and Yana next week ..It was almost be equal to the finale's suspense as I think eventually it will be between these two ...who the winner would be .....

The way Ankita behaved today was so good .She is a very very sporting person , always happy for others ...no dramabaazi ..Hugging and encouraging others ...really not just beautiful outside  but very beautiful also inside ...
Whoever says that she has an attitude is ...I don't know ..I rather not comment .I have seen celebrities with 10 % of her fame and acting like huge stars but not just Ankita but also Ragini Khanna are such loevely girls ...so very down to earth ...

Sushant's anxiety levels were so cute ..The way he was in the whole show , specially the way he was praying i nthe end ....I don't care about what anyone says ...this guy has fallen hard , very very hard , no two ways about it ........

Hope he gets both ...the trophy and the girl ....

I really want Sushant   to win this contest and I also want Shampa  to become  a big name in her profession after say Farha Khan  , make her dad proud ....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

9991CuteCherryshootingstar27LuvSSeverlunzaTiyaliarchanamanavsuanNisha_90

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
actually what i dont understand is forum members raking up this topic of "ankita being arrogant" and "full of herself"..when everyone seem to be getting along fine with each other on the show ..and  would she be getting warm hugs from everyone if she was arrogant? leave shampa nishant and sushant .. today she got a tight hug from salman , saw vrushali hugging her , mona joking around with anki .. we have already seen her friendly with chang , and ragz said "i am going to miss u so much " to anki ..
arre what attitude? am i missing something ?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

9991CuteCherrynikhilsahaishootingstar27star_warsLuvSSeverTanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
lunza...the worst comment i read was judges brought her back for sushita's love story..dat is s'ly sick i mean i agree Ankita never scored 30 but she never went down below 25 also and always maintained consistency but still ppl saying she doesn't deserve to be back i'm utterly confused wid the above statement :(

anyways i'll always do the same report the post and ignore it lolz

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

9991CuteCherryLuvSSeverstar_warslunzaTanyaz

BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Ppl who say sushita have attitude do not know the meaning of word itself I saw sush giving hug to yana and asking about salman injury and mingling with others it was so happy to see everybody being so happy with anki return and here ppl are cooking up stories uff they are seriously jealous of thetwo

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

9991CuteCherrynikhilsahaistar_warsLuvSSeverlunzaMinion23Tanyaz

Go to top