Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 85)

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
i felt so sad for Ankita.Cry she was trying so hard to hold her tears and she did it. i am really proud of her. she was looking so beautiful and elegant and the best part is that even though u could see the crack in her voice she still kept her smile and kept smiling when the judges were praising her. Smileand totally loved the Sushita hug.Embarrassed both were trying to pacify each other and i just loved it.i can't wait for her performance. by the preview her performance looks very good so eagerly waiting for her to come back to JDJ and rock the dance floorSmile

btw what articles r u guyz talking about?? but ya i read this one article where they said she couldn't handle her emotions and went off-stage or something and sushant had to calm her down but by looking at 2day's episode she handled it very nicelyClap articles are getting really out of context these daysDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeversuanTanyaz

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwwwww it was so sad to see both Sushant and Ankita sad. their cute hug was the best part.Embarrassedi felt so bad for Ankita , she so didn't deserve to get eliminated even though she came back from WC.

ok coming Sushi babyEmbarrassed Embarrassedas usual he Rocked the dance floor with his great dance and expression. when he was explaining his concept i really thought it was going to be this serious dance but the way the comedy and masala was put in it , it was just mind-blowing. even though i have never heard of flamenco before, their dance was so entertaining that it kept me focused through out the whole performance.  Sushant's concept and Shampa's choreography mixed is just AWESOME!!!!!! they come up with the best and always surprises everyone.Clap i am really happy with the score tooSmile

and Wohooooooo he got the performance of the day AgainPartyParty

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

9991LuvSSeversuanTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Sushant and Shampa's dancing was good but so far out of all his dances I woudl rate this one the lowest .Surprisingly I liked the first one also and thought that he should have been given more marks for that ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

9991LuvSSeverlunzasuanNisha_90

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Aww TD dont be sad Hug she's gonna be back tomorrow :) but your right it was so sadly adorable we saw a different side of them both being together and it was also so so fonding such sweetiepie's Day Dreaming

9991nikhilsahaiLuvSSeverTanyaz

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
ya , this was my least favourite sushant's performance .. though it was good as usual ... that "extra zing" was missing .. The guests of course liked it a lot bcuz they were watching them for the first time .. but the judges have seen them at their best .. hence they didnt give him a 10..

Edited by lunza - 24 January 2011 at 7:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Great caps! I loved their hugs, Ankita was like don't cry Sushant. She was comforting him, as much as he was comforting her. It was an emotional scene to watch, it just spoke volumes to how much they care for each other.

ETA: Ankita looked stunning today! Just gorgeous!!

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 24 January 2011 at 7:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

9991CuteCherrynikhilsahaiLuvSSeversuanlunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

ya , this was my least favourite sushant's performance .. though it was good as usual ... that "extra zing" was missing .. The guests of course liked it a lot bcuz they were watching them for the first time .. but the judges have seen them at their best .. hence they didnt give him a 10..

Lunza , I am comparing this performance with the rest of his work and that is why I say this was not that eye catching for me ....The dance was  very good .Maybe  our expectations are very high from this  team ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9991lunza

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Folks S it might not been Sushi best performance as he sets such a standard that every time more is expected from him but remember yaaro what his mind set would be!!! To make an effort to even dance and still match judges expectations is something only I guess this Guy can do!!! I guess the extra zing was missing well yaar I think cant expect that from him today after Anki elmination. I thought today was sush worst day probably the worst after ZNJ 2 mother's special epi where those star plus jerks exploited the poor guy over his mother's death. After that I think today he almost had the same pain .The way he reacted I thought he might totally blew his performance as he was caught in total emotional turnmoil but the guy works so hard and I guess Anki would have told him as well to perform well for her sake as she was consoling her.  Both performing and caring for each other sake so much ,true love is portrayed beautifully and I guess Madhuri recognizes that ,her expression during Sushita second hug said it all. Overall need to salute both of them for being such amazing wonderful human beings. I am sure they will go long way in their life together happily and we fans are happy seeing them together happy.

Edited by Jaishankar - 24 January 2011 at 8:42pm

9991nikhilsahaisuanlunza

Go to top