Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 84)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

ya , .. so much for anki's " she is so full of herself" and attitude problemWacko 

Good na,  we all witnessed it ourselves , her so called Attitude. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

9991LuvSSeverlunza

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
It was really really touching Anki elmination !!! I cant beleive people say Anki has attitude props especially this Zee National Anthem article my God!!! I guess these people need to this part to understand the purity of love Sushita share with each other. It was really touching and Sush I guess Anki was more worried for Sush, in the first hug she was trying her best to console him as he was totally dejected. And when they are about to announce btwn Anki and Ragz sush was closing his eyes and praying and hoping its not her but when it was he was totally down Unhappy
Damn you could feel the pinch Sush was feeling from his expressions !!! The article was almost right Sushant never looked up much when Anki video was going on or when she talked he was totally looking down and out!!! I think there were some tears coming from his eyes which e controlled and similarly during the first hug Anki almost cried but controlled for Sush.
It was nice of Nishant and even Shampa to give both of them the space. Shampa understood and hence left him alone so that he could say good bye to Anki and also Nishant did the same.
Seeing the video we can feel the pain cant imagine how much Sush would have felt and Anki. It was very very hard for Sushita to control their emotions but they did. Madhuri was the one I thought got affected the most by Anki elimination as she could see the pain in both their eyes especially Sushant. I think the 2 hugs of Sushita were sooo emotionally passionate that it made a emotional ambiance around that every one got bit emotional.
To add to that Sush had to perfom and so he did brilliantly even at this emotional state. This guy is amazing and needs all the accolades he gets. He truly deserves it is very very nice to see that it was sush again who gave Anki confidence to do Wild card well and she did so.
Just amazing pair waiting to see tomm epi and hopefully we will get this time their happy smiling hug again with both of them relieved of the emotional turnmoil!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

05949991CuteCherryLuvSSevershootingstar27star_warssuanlunzaTiyali

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

This crazy Ankita ....she waxed  Nishant's moustache .....ROFL

I thought she had put band -aid on his mouth to keep him silent..... and was removing that........Wink

Loved the dignified and brave way Ankita dealt with her elimination... I was very impressed with her bravado.... she kept her chin up and was quite emotional... Her voice quivered when she was speaking, and definitely looked quite emotional.... Yet, she had a smile on her face when it was announced....

The Sushant - Ankita hug was too touching.... glad that she will be back, else it would have been very heart breaking... Cry

Edited by teacher25 - 24 January 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

9991LuvSSeversuanlunza

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
*sigggh*.....a very emtional epi....n such beautiful hugs n touching reactions.....Day Dreaming chalo...atleast tht way...we got to see teir "true" feelings Smile god forbid it dsnt hapn tis way again though Confused n luved the part wen sushie told ajay tht his search has ended,abt the gf tingy!! woohoooooParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

9991LuvSSeversuan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

What an emotional start to Jhalak, I don't know who I felt more bad for Ankita or Sushant. Sushant looked so sad when Ankita was eliminated, he was trying hard to control his emotions but it was evident that he was sad. Their hugs, you could just see how much they care for each other. The only thing that makes me feel better about this episode is that Ankita will be back tommorow, looks like she does a great job!! From the little I have seen of her performance, I can see why the judges are bringing her back.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

9991LuvSSeverlunzasuanNisha_90Tanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I think Madhuriji was affected so much by sushita.Like us ,I think she too become Susita Fan,On seeing sushita's hugs,emotional breakdown and their love for each other ,Madhuriji's  expressions showed more concern and disappointment on anki's exit. Her feel for them was obvious from her expressions. she felt sorry for Anki's elimination. Her expressions while seeing those two hugs were like,'oh so sweet,y r these love birds getting separated'

Edited by umayal - 24 January 2011 at 3:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

9991suanlunzaNisha_90Tanyaz

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
I always use to awww in my heart on them but today I did it out loud unknowingly and realized it after a while Ouch LOL
But really I can't help it they are so impeccably adorable!
For me its the best hug of them I have ever seen.

Sushant looked so heartbroken aww

Can he get any more sweeter than this? his reactions on her elimination awww again LOL what a sweetheart really!

Now she got eliminated and instead of being sad I was actually saying she is looking so pretty LOL but she was even Madhuri said it.

He didn't wanted to let her go was standing behind her I know my awwws are irritating even I get irritated but seriously how awwww is that LOL
Look at that idiot grinning behind LOL

Sooooo cute Day Dreaming

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi96vishwapClaire02069991CuteCherrynikhilsahaitoothbrush13shootingstar27star_warsThaneesuan..Sonii...Mandy.Nisha_90TanyazAreYaar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
OMG........Shocked
Jia , you are a superstar ...What  great caps ....

I have not seen anything this romantic for such a long time  CryBroken Heart ...

Man , this is so sweet ............
Now I really want Sushant  to win the contest and give Anki a happy hug ....

Oh man,  this is heartbreaking stuff...yet so beautiful .....Broken HeartBroken Heart

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 January 2011 at 5:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

9991CuteCherryThaneeLuvSSevergremlin.suanlunza

Go to top