Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 71)

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Yes, that's true. At least these guys have tried dancing in front of a huge audience.... so, yes they at least do know how it feels like to be performing..... 

I have never tried it even in my life.. so, definitely should not be laughing at them.... Sorry, Ajay ..Big smile

I donno what to make from the 10 sec bite of Ragini's or Sushant's dance. The promos are very mis-leading, sometimes they promise so much and deliver nothing.... so, maybe I will just wait for the whole show and then see. Ragini - Neerav could have tried a difficult concept, but dance may not have been soo sound / outstanding. Confused 

Sushant - Shampa always create a mystery and I feel like Nancy drew (can't be Sherlock Holmes even in my wildest dreams), trying to comprehend and make out their concept, dance style and the whole performance... Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahilunzanikitagmc

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

^^Chalta hai yaar. If someone like me who has two left feet is writing so much about JDJ, why not Ajay Emran? Marks thode hi de rahe hain!! LOL

But I'm happy that they specifically picked out Sushant's dance.

You know two things are bugging me- first, what is concept of Sushant's dance, second, why did Ragini get less than Sushant. And I have to admit, second is bugging me more than first.

me too .. I mean , a blindfold act done perfectly almost always gets standing ovation , lots of praises and highest scores ..
but emraan and ajay did not mention her perf later on , they specifically picked out sushant's..
sushant's performance fetched him the highest of the day i.e 27 ..
so max ragz could have got was 26 ?? so she actually got an 8 from a judge in spite of doing it blindfold!? .. I hope the article about sushant getting the highest is true ..

Edited by lunza - 22 January 2011 at 6:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

well , if he is doing paso dablo , he surely must have done a better job than shekhar ... lol ...
i dunno much about paso dablo , but i watched shekhar attempt it in teen ka tadka and i was so put off by it after a few seconds that i changed the channel..

If (and its a BIG if) Sushant is doing a Paso dablo, it definitely looks better than what Shekhar did. He looks karak, brilliant hand postures, the stance and amazing tap moves... and the best -- his killer smile....... Day Dreaming

Shekhar did a very sham -act of Paso dablo.... it has to have fire, punch, attitude, passion...... and he disappointed me .... I love seeing this dance, and was so enthusiastic that someone was attempting it, however, the dance did not have enough Paso steps and he did not have the right attitude at all.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaNisha_90nikitagmc

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Hello

just read Rags article on her blindfolded performance..it said she hasn't scored a perfect 30 but left a mark on the stage..in other article sushant is the highest scorer..so it means rags got less dan 27?i'm confusedd

p.s..i want sushant to do B-Boying  ASAP Cool
wonder when my wish will be fulfilled ;(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahilunza

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Just saw the promo. Looks unique style of dance. Sush was looking so manly!
I think Rags might score less due to lack of dance..

Is it true tht Daya didn't perform? Then how is the elimination gonna be done next week? It wud be unfair to judge just the other contestants.

Edited by dew_drop - 22 January 2011 at 6:29am

lunza

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Hello

just read Rags article on her blindfolded performance..it said she hasn't scored a perfect 30 but left a mark on the stage..in other article sushant is the highest scorer..so it means rags got less dan 27?i'm confusedd

p.s..i want sushant to do B-Boying  ASAP Cool
wonder when my wish will be fulfilled ;(

What is B-boying?? I feel so outdated at times..... Geek

lunza

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teacher25

What is B-boying?? I feel so outdated at times..... Geek
hey even my friends dunno wat Hip-Hop means lolz..dun feel bad..B-boying is a dance form which is lke only for boys..it luks gud

but saajan frm DID2 is awesome in doing dis form :)

--Minks--

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Just saw the promo. Looks unique style of dance. Sush was looking so manly!
I think Rags might score less due to lack of dance..

Is it true tht Daya didn't perform? Then how is the elimination gonna be done next week? It wud be unfair to judge just the other contestants.

Daya is not in a condition to perform due to his back. Mona will be making a vote appeal for him and people will have to decide on the basis of his previous performances if they want to see more of him. If the votes he gets are enough to sustain him, then he'll stay, else he'll be eliminated.

nikhilsahai

Go to top