Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 70)

9991 Senior Member

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

^^ It IS that. The bitter truth is that votes are NOT taken into account for elimination. It is pre-decided whose gonna win or whose gonna get eliminated. See, its a game of TRPs. Those actors who give them high TRPs will definately be a part of JDJ till the end. Votes actually don't matter here. Still people vote in abundance. And all these votes do is help the Prod. People to increase their funds for paying the celebrities and the people involved behind the screen. Its sad, but true.

Totall agree with u its a sad truth that votes are NOT being taken into account,had it been taken into account ankita would have never been in danger zone when still shekhar,daya & mahi are safe..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@ Niki...

Hmmm.... so, I guess the whole focus was on slightly different topics for us.... My conviction is that yes, there is regional bias, but I don't see that helping Shekhar.....

So, the whole regional bias thing is in context of Shekhar, and it is something I am convinced about. You might be right about the whole Bihar /UP belt being active and voting profusely for their favourites..... Fair enough !!!!

I guess since we both were arguing about maybe parallel topics (in a way), let's just drop this topic for now... Also, I found a fan of Shekhar's on JDJ forum, so I will take back my words that he has no fan-following ....LOL weirder things can happen........ Well, for that matter, Rakhi Sawant also has fans.....(maybe I am being a bit too mean here....... , not good).. Evil Smile

Better, I will just watch JDJ and enjoy what I want to see, and maybe try and not bother about the whole "who has fans and why thing".......  Cool

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

@Meenakshi: I agree, this topic has no beginning and no end and is far too complicated. Did you check out promo of the performance? Sushant impressed Ajay and Emran the most and got the highest- 27 points.

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
^^ I just saw the promo, and also commented on it...

I think that Sushant is doing a Paso Dablo style of dancing (Matador dance )...... 

Though I could be completely wrong, as I am not too aware of the technicalities of the dance styles. However, from what lil I have seen of these dances, it has intricate hand movements, with a little bit of tap -dance effect. Its a dance full of passion and fire....

From the 10 sec bit of his dance, it looked like the same to me... I felt that he is wearing a Matador type costume, and Shampa could have worn a skirt type cape earlier......

Well, I do know this that I am super excited to see him, as always !!!!!!
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

One thing is for sure- they have some really strong concept- that is why Ajay and Emran liked it more than Ragini's. Otherwise I don't think Ajay and Emran know so much dancing so as to adjudge him the best on the basis of moves, clarity, choreography etc.

lunza

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
^^^ This I AGREE on completely..... I find it hilarious that Ajay Devgan has come as a guest on a dance show.... he is an amazing actor, but dancing ..ROFL

I am sure that their dance has to be something really unique and amazing, to be outdone by a blind-fold, flawless (as per Emran) dance by Ragini....... 

Isn't Sushant looking super handsome................. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahilunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

^^Chalta hai yaar. If someone like me who has two left feet is writing so much about JDJ, why not Ajay Emran? Marks thode hi de rahe hain!! LOL

But I'm happy that they specifically picked out Sushant's dance.

You know two things are bugging me- first, what is concept of Sushant's dance, second, why did Ragini get less than Sushant. And I have to admit, second is bugging me more than first.

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
well , if he is doing paso dablo , he surely must have done a better job than shekhar ... lol ...
i dunno much about paso dablo , but i watched shekhar attempt it in teen ka tadka and i was so put off by it after a few seconds that i changed the channel..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--nikhilsahai

Go to top