Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 69)

nikhilsahai Goldie
nikhilsahai
nikhilsahai

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
hye guys i m frm bihar i m living in patna as far the above disscussion  concerned abt shekhar  & getting more votes is concerned i will clear u people abt this ,in bihar both reality shows & serials like pr is very popular but shekhar suman has not done anything for the betterment of bihar ,i think show is to some extent especially on elimination matter  is rigged bcoz i regularly vote ankita& sushant so many times but i think it is the channel who decides whom to eliminate for gettingmore trps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
^^ It IS that. The bitter truth is that votes are NOT taken into account for elimination. It is pre-decided whose gonna win or whose gonna get eliminated. See, its a game of TRPs. Those actors who give them high TRPs will definately be a part of JDJ till the end. Votes actually don't matter here. Still people vote in abundance. And all these votes do is help the Prod. People to increase their funds for paying the celebrities and the people involved behind the screen. Its sad, but true.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritz2012shootingstar27

9991 Senior Member

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Well i love sushant but that does not mean i will support shekhar suman also for sushant :-S i know i am writing crazy and these words dont have any meaning but i hope you understand
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

@Meenakshi:

I must clear at the outset itself that I don't know whether there is regional bias or not, or the show is rigged or not. I'm not even saying Shekhar is very popular. Frankly I don't know if anyone would like to vote for him even.

My intention was only to point out that please don't assume Bihar/UP doesn't watch reality shows or doesn't vote, women in fact are more emotional and can easily vote for Shekhar cos he is old, he makes emotional statements like my wife left me and I'm lonely, judges bash him, women are more likely to be affected by regional bias as well. I repeat, TV is a common commodity and even people living in small towns and cities watch TV. Don't we see people from very small towns or villages participating in reality shows and even in KBC and winning large sums? Didn't Debojit Saha and Baichung get large votes form states like North –Eastern states? Plus a large number of Biharis and UP people migrate to other states- they have resources and money as well.

Do not underestimate the power of Television, it has reached far in small towns and in villages (though I don't think village folk will be voting or they watch shows like JDJ), which are more likely to fall for regional bias and stuff. Mobile phones too are available in even small towns nowadays.

All said and done, I agree with what you have written about Shekhar that he doesn't have many appealing factors- he doesn't dance well, does not connect with the audience, isn't a eye-candy and is quite boring as well, and I doubt if anyone would want to vote for him. I was just trying to outline that the possibility of regional bias is always there, even if contestant is from small/not so developed states. State being developed/not developed isn't really that big a consideration at times.

lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilsahai

hye guys i m frm bihar i m living in patna as far the above disscussion  concerned abt shekhar  & getting more votes is concerned i will clear u people abt this ,in bihar both reality shows & serials like pr is very popular but shekhar suman has not done anything for the betterment of bihar ,i think show is to some extent especially on elimination matter  is rigged bcoz i regularly vote ankita& sushant so many times but i think it is the channel who decides whom to eliminate for gettingmore trps 

@Bold: That I know. LOL These politicians don't do anything good for anyone. I just wanted to point that he could have some sort of a hold in Bihar (due to his image, jokes on Bihar in Movers and Shakers, Bihari lingo used on show etc, he used it even in JDJ), if an election party thinks he is influential enough to be given a ticket, then that means something na?

Edited by nikitagmc - 21 January 2011 at 11:23pm
Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
sushant  promo  out
he  is  doing  dance  form  like  cha  cha  cha...........................
on  the  song  of  ''''banda  ye  bindash  ha'''''''''''''

looking  very  handsome  .......
ajay  comments  like''''ye  aaj  ka  best  performance  tha''''''

Edited by epsita - 22 January 2011 at 12:49am

lunza

Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1597815
linkkkkkkkkkk of  promo