Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 67)

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Originally posted by anamika_0

how can we be sure that this is real ankita?

it is up to you to believe it or not..i can't give you proof..Ouch

sorry just asked..since there are sooo many profiles in the name of sushant n ankita...so cudnt find out which is real...

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0

Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita's off screen as well as on scren hero was extremely dejected with Ankita bowing out and he kept mum the entire day till the wild card results were out.

Ankita Lokhande and she says, "It was a very bad experience to stand in danger zone and to get eliminated. More than me Sushant was upset and was about to cry. I was very disappointed but tried to be normal just for him. Sushant gave me the confidence to do my best for the Wild Card round and I did perform well, and so I am back (smiles)".

soo sweet of sushanttttttttttttttt............... so that means he really really cares for her....... im really touched with this ............ sushantttttttttttttt love uuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Tongue

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrysuan

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
first of all Wohoooooooooooo for Sushant and Ankita. Sushant for scoring highest again and Ankita for not losing hope and coming back through wild cardPartyPartyParty

Awwwwww Sushant is such a sweetheart for supporting Ankita.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i hope he is happy now and is enjoying his birthday to the fullest.Smile poor guy had to go through so much on his birthdayUnhappy. but now all is well so be happy SushantBig smile.i just love his personality and plz sushant don't cry.i have seen him cry once in ZNKD and it was really sad to see him like that. i hope they don't focus the camera on his face continuously this time cuz it hurts to see him be sad and will hate sony for doing that for trp.Angry
Always remain happy SushantBig smile we all love you.Embarrassed

dhahisuan

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by teacher25

^^^ Niki, I doubt very much that he is THAT popular even in Bihar.... he has not done anything for Bihar, as far as I know.... he never proclaims to be a Bihari in any of his interviews (haven't seen many)............. but, honestly don't see his association with Bihar in many ways.....

Also, I doubt that there is a sizeable audience in that belt for such dance - reality shows...... 

It feels scripted in more ways than one.... in my POV......

He is popular there to the extent that he had stood for elections in Bihar.

And he did say  'I'm a proud Bihari' after the folk dance round (week 3). In fact, he always used the Bihari tone, in Movers and Shakers and in one or two performances in JDJ too.

Why do you think dance reality shows won't be popular in Bihar? They are as popular there as they are over the rest of the country. In fact, many people from UP Bihar participate in reality shows as well. It's the metropolitan city population in fact, who does not vote much nowadays, even if they watch the show cos they are bugged up by this same trend and frankly don't have much time(this came in news the other day)Guys, Bihar is not just about villages, there are also a large number of cities and towns and educated folk there. Add to it that millions of them are scattered across other states- they might be voting for him too. Shekhar might be having a lot of political support too.

Anything is possible.

Niki, I agree with the fact that he is a great entertainer and may have lots of fans... But, I find it a bit unrealistic to believe that he is much more popular than Ragini, Ankita and the other younger generation celebrities ....... he was very popular in the last decade I feel, and people from the older generation might like him.... but, how many of them would be enthu about the whole voting thing??? I feel a complete generation disconnect with him, like so many of my peers....

He stood for elections in 2009 I believe and he lost it as well..... 

Also, if we look at the demography of Bihar.... it is still one of the poorest, uneducated and least technologically advanced states in India..... Shows like JDJ are driven by SMS, online votings, which may not be soo popular means of communication even now there..... 

If it were Dhoni or someone, I would understand 200% well, that there is a bias for him... but, I donno anyone who actually likes him enough to be voting for him like mad......

Yes, people do watch such shows and even participate in them, but I am yet to meet a fanatic follower of Shekhar who would stay up overnight for him and vote for him..... Lots of people do stay out, but its mostly the younger generation, who feel more admiration for someone like Sushant / Ankita/ Chang.... than him, despite their regional differences..... 

For that matter, even Chang was born in Bihar... and yet, I don't believe that people will vote for him simply for this reason..... 

I just find it very difficult to digest that Shekar is still in the competition, coz he is so well-loved by his audience, who take lots of efforts to vote for him through sms, online or phone.... and his vote base is much bigger than Chang/ Ragini / Ankita...or anyone else.... Even if we were to look at the forum, we don't get to see any Shekar fans.... so, where is he getting his votes from???

Perhaps I am taking a more cynical view that yes, maybe there are flaws in the voting system and the show seems to be rigged, but it is my personal view.... I don't expect everyone to have similar views..... 
mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
today is the best day for pavitra rishta fans!!Big smileBig smile

first of all, sushant's birthday..
secondly, ankita's return in jhalak...
and pavitra rishta coming 1st with a whooping trp of 6.28!!!

all in all , i am very very happy!!

dhahisuan

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

@Minakshi:

I guess you didn't read my detailed posts in JDJ forum.

The soap watching population gets divided between Ankita, Ragini, Mahi and Sushant. Out of them Sushant is the best so he gets saved. Anyways, guys gets favoured in reality shows more cos girls vote for them so its kind of obvious.

Did you see last season of JDJ? The winner was Baichung Bhutia who was in no comparison to Gauhar Khan. Yes, he was good and even I was supporting him and so were many other, but regional bias in his case cannot be ignored, wherein the local groups in the north-east states were FUNDING people with sim cards and talktime and voting for him in groups. Are the north east states of India very rich? They are not, infact a majority population consists of tribal people. Still Baichung won, cos he had a lot of support in some groups (I forgot the name) who encouraged people to vote saying 'Make OUR boy win.' Same thing happened with Debojit Saha in SRGMP and one more contestant in II whose name I've forgotten right now. Chang may be from Bihar, but he hasn't emphasized a lot on this factor in the show. Shekhar has an upper hand here than him.

This is the way it happens. And who knows it is happening in Shekhar's case too. Remember, he has political support too.

Add to that the fact that yes, Bihar consists of villages, but here I'm speaking of the voting population- i.e people in small towns and upwards, who have TV's and cell phones (nowadays everybody has cell phones). They are the ones most likely to be affected by such regional bias.

States like Maharashtra do consist of more 'developed cities', as everyone likes to say, but these metropolitan people are the ones who are less affected by this regional bias. They are not likely to vote for Ankita just cos she is a Maharashtrian. As I told you about the news report that I saw, people of Mumbai Pune etc. do not even vote a lot in such shows.

There is a lot of permutation and combination in such issues about which I can't discuss at length here, maybe cos this would not be the right place to do so. However I've stated just the main points in short. There are a lot more factors too, in my opinion. See, these are just my observations based on the reality shows I've seen. I can't vouch for that. I already said that who knows maybe its all scripted and nothing else. But I only wished to point out that don't think that Bihar will lag behind in voting and all. Previous examples show it is never the case that states which are demographically poor don't vote or anything like that.

Edited by nikitagmc - 21 January 2011 at 8:27am

lunzaTiyali

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
@ Nikita....

I agree with the fact that is regional bias, and there will definitely be so in such shows... I saw the last season of JDJ and know very well that Bhaichung won on the basis of a great choreographer and great support of his fan base.

Bhaichung is a great football player and is very likeable.... I wanted him to win personally, coz I saw him as a simple and hard working person, who had given some great performances.... and likewise, many of my friends liked him... 

Herein comes the difference between Bhaichung and Shekhar.... their personality and appeal..... Shekar has not given great performances, nor is he cute or has a great appeal..... that is what perplexes me that why would anyone (despite their regional bias) would vote for him? I am from Bihar, and in no way I am voting for this guy. Shekar exudes loads of attitude/ arrogance and it is not a very likeable quality. 

Also, a very distinct difference with states like Bengal, Tamil Nadu or any other state and Bihar is unity... If you ever stay of India, you will find Bengali Associations, Tamilian groups.. and so on, but till date I am yet to find any Bihari association. Biharis as a group are not so united...... and it plays a bit factor.... if you ever meet a new group, and there are 2 bengalis / Tamilians / etc.. they will love to stick to their state people.... but Biharis don't like to mingle with the same enthu as much.....so, the whole of Bihar rallying together for a common cause seems so unrealistic .....

I have friends and family, who are all well -educated... but either they don't watch the show, or if they do, they don't vote for Shekhar for sure.... it might be a very limited base to conclude my analysis, but that is what I have seen so far.  I might be all wrong, and he might have a huge support base rallying for him. But, I just don't happen to see that happening in front of me... is people voting for Shekhar because he is from their state........ 

I guess we can have different opinions about the voting patterns and vote bases... its so subjective, no one can ever be sure of what's happening...

On another note, Niki, it is Meenakshi ..... I know it is very confusing, the "i" and "ee".... but, that's how it is.....Smile

lunzanikitagmc

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nikhilsahailunza

Go to top