Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 64)

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
*Gives out a sigh of relief*
Sushita!! Oh this is so sweet! Embarrassed

But I feel very bad for Krushna! What conspiracy by Sony! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahisuan

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
yahoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anki is back!!!!!!!!!!!!confirmed!!!!!!!1ClapClapClap
sushant what can i say this guy loves his marathi mulgi so much that he almost cried when she got eliminated!!! Gosh it hurt him more than her(Anki is one lucky girl to have such a loving guy for sure - proud of you sush) I want to see his reaction  when they announce that Anki is back, I think Anki would give him a tight hug he deserves. And she trying be normal for him after elimination stated they love each other so much!!!
Anki should give our Sush a romantic birthday treat!!! Our birthday boy deserves it !!!
Now Sush will celebrate his birthday with his arms wrapped around Anki happily!!!! God bless both of them and may they always be together and be happy!!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiCuteCherrysuan

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
hey , just read the TC article .. sushant again scored the highest with 27 points ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

*Gives out a sigh of relief*
Sushita!! Oh this is so sweet! Embarrassed

But I feel very bad for Krushna! What conspiracy by Sony! Angry

He acted like a fool too yaar. Why did he go and shout outside that the show was rigged and that he would be brought back through wild card? In a way, he maligned the show. The JDJ team could have taken legal action, I think. To repair the damage done by him, they set out to prove him wrong, I think.

Even the judges must have been miffed. Can you blame them?

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
but according to the TC article , he performed in WC , the judges wanted him and yana back .. then krushna refused to be back ( then why perform in WC in the first place?) and hence they chose anki instead ...
this is so messed upSilly

nikhilsahai

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Yup, let's hope for the best .
At this point , no one looks anywhere close to Sushant .Maybe Yana and Chang can come in the Finals .They did come up with some very good performances .Their choreos are doing  a superb job and with Chang there is this element of the dark horse winning  and we all know that people like this kind of a story ....
but I really want  to see Sushant winning ..He is doing so well ......It would be heart breaking if he didn't ..Chang and Yana giving him competiion  , I can understand .....but Shekhar ...no , I  don't want  to even think about it ...

You know yesterday my sister was saying that what is going against Sushant is that it looks too obvious that he will win it ...She said that the channel might come up with some shock element ...

Niki , I don't even wan tto think about it .....Cry, after ZND this must work out well for him ....
Dunt u worry....
Even if Sushant dusnt win(god forbid!!!),he wil defintely get the consistent perofrmnce trophy wid 5lakhs!! Big smile Star coz hez the ONLY one whoz been the perofrmer of the day ALL d epis.......even if chang or yana perform well the rest f the season,hez DEFINITELY gna tke tht trophy home!!!!Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahinikhilsahailunza

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
whoaa Anki is back and i'm happy..

but just read TC article and sushant scored 27 i.e highest and shekhar lowest..i'm confused..dere performances are for dis week or next week?

i feel bad for krushna but i agree wid Niki and his GF kashmera is no less going on stage nd blabbering..and however the show is you are not supposed to talk abt it like dat till the show ends atleast..

dhahi

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
welcome back ankita..thanks to the judges we get to see more of ankita's dancing..and for  not spoiling ankita's hero sushants birthday..Thumbs Up

Edited by archanamanav - 21 January 2011 at 5:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahinikhilsahai

Go to top