Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 63)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Yup, let's hope for the best .
At this point , no one looks anywhere close to Sushant .Maybe Yana and Chang can come in the Finals .They did come up with some very good performances .Their choreos are doing  a superb job and with Chang there is this element of the dark horse winning  and we all know that people like this kind of a story ....
but I really want  to see Sushant winning ..He is doing so well ......It would be heart breaking if he didn't ..Chang and Yana giving him competiion  , I can understand .....but Shekhar ...no , I  don't want  to even think about it ...

You know yesterday my sister was saying that what is going against Sushant is that it looks too obvious that he will win it ...She said that the channel might come up with some shock element ...

Niki , I don't even wan tto think about it .....Cry, after ZND this must work out well for him ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 January 2011 at 8:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahishootingstar27lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You know yesterday my sister was saying that what is going against Sushant is that it looks too obvious that he will win it ...She said that the channel might come up with some shock element ...

Niki , I don't even wan tto think about it .....Cry, after ZND this must work out well for him ....

yeah ... I am scared that people are going to get "bored" of his perfect performances and many get complacent and not vote for him much in the final rounds ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=SaffyFlower]Now I want a survey on how many  Bihar aur UPwaley Bhaiya log watch salsa,tango and mish-mash bull fights on jdj,then actually vote on the internet when they get bijli only for 6 hrs a day and spend the max cash on sms although being the most bhikari states in India-all for Shalimar Kebab Shekar babu,despite his dancing being deepdish deadpan LOLMan,I think he will be next PM or BCCI president beating Rahul Gandhi or DHoni at this rate of popularityROFL

Seriously,they need give out the voting numbers,at least do some data mining and show percentages of voting pattern on a pie chart or somethingConfusedsony thinks we cant figure out their messed up math and falthu dramabaziAngry

Anki must be emotionally drained right now,channel acting up with celebs instead of the other way roundOuch
[/QUOTE

LOLLOLLOL.
Vey cute.

I dont really like JDJ that much as the show seems to be more about celebrities than dancing.
I cant endure watching huffing and puffing , lugging and throwing in the name of dance! Though I appreciate the efforts, its just not good to my eyes.
Find DID doubles much better in terms of quality of dancing alone..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahailunza

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
yupppppppppppppiieeeeeeeeeeee........anki is back.Dancing....PartyPartyDancing

wat a good news on Sushant's birthday....

OMG he is so lucky for her............Day Dreaming

dhahi

Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
what  a  good  news  sanu.............ankita  is  back..............yupppppppppppppppppppPartyPartyPartyDancingDancing

sushant  is  crying............so  cute.............love  you  all  judges  for  bring  back  our  ankiThumbs Up

dhahi

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
DancingConfirmation at last DancingAnki is back Party

I found these part so sweet.He wants to cry cuz she is out and she is trying to be normal so for him...awww,how sweet.So much love for each other Day Dreaming

"It was a very bad experience to stand in danger zone and to get eliminated. More than me Sushant was upset and was about to cry. I was very disappointed but tried to be normal just for him. Sushant gave me the confidence to do my best for the Wild Card round and I did perform well, and so I am back (smiles)".

dhahi

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
PartyNow they can celebrate his birthday happily Party
Anki has to do something special for sweetie pie Sushant Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahinikhilsahai

Go to top