Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 57)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
ooh , i loved the way they gave marks ROFL.. actually i kinda guessed it .. esp when malaika said 10 was too less for them ..
and i liked sushant/shampa's reaction to the scores too ...
sushant loves the praises , but when he gets praised a bit too much , i think he kinda gets .. uh .. embarrassed ( didnt get a proper word for it) .. i mean , when malaika said 10 was less , he bent his head down , and the two of them had their hands over their mouths when they saw the dabbas of placards LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiIpsi_SushantCuteCherrybhavni88

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

but i feel as if ankita is losing interest in JDJ. even  in PR she tends to look really tired. it was very obvious when the did the terrace romance and she had bags around her eyes.
another thing is that, she knows that she cant win JDJ, with sushant, chang and salman. also, when sushant got another 30, she was in the back sitting (i dont know if she was talking or staring out). but poor ankita, she started off strong, but as the show progressed, we get to see less and less of her before and after the performance. 

maybe , but still , i want anki to enjoy the JDJ experience as long as it lasts...
i want her( and the others too like mahi , daya , ragz etc..) to look back at the JDJ experience with fondness .. dont want it to turn out sour like how it happened with sushant ( ZNKD ) ..
btw , i still think she is serious competition to chang and salman as far as voting is concerned ..
Her FB fans vote for her like crazy LOLBig smile

Edited by lunza - 19 January 2011 at 7:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SadyangelIpsi_Sushantbhavni88LuvSSeverTiyaliNisha_90

Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by tiya229

but i feel as if ankita is losing interest in JDJ. even  in PR she tends to look really tired. it was very obvious when the did the terrace romance and she had bags around her eyes.
another thing is that, she knows that she cant win JDJ, with sushant, chang and salman. also, when sushant got another 30, she was in the back sitting (i dont know if she was talking or staring out). but poor ankita, she started off strong, but as the show progressed, we get to see less and less of her before and after the performance. 

maybe , but still , i want anki to enjoy the JDJ experience as long as it lasts...
i want her( and the others too like mahi , daya , ragz etc..) to look back at JDJ experience with fondness .. dont want it to turn out sour like how it happened with sushant ( ZNKD ) ..
btw , i still think she is serious competition to chang and salman as far as voting is concerned ..
Her FB fans vote for her like crazy LOLBig smile

TOTALLY  AGREE........she  enjoying  lot  in  jdj.........but  as  far  as  finalist  is  concerned acc  to  the  jdj  past  experience  performance  is not  that  imp  compare  to  voting...and  she  giving  compete  to  chang  and  wild  card(salmann}

LuvSSeverbhavni88lunzaNisha_90

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
She was Ok on the face book last night.I complimented her on her dance and told her that it was her best performance  and she thanked me ...
Another person told her that she had voted for her but gave Sushant even more votes and Anki was laughing and said that she is happy to know that ...

Also she kept telling everyone thank you for liking me and Sush so much ....and for liking our show ....

She was shooting for Pr and Sushant was practising in the Jhalak house ....

I think she is  fine now and she even posted pictures of her with Nisahnt , nice friendly pictures ....

I know many here don't think it is her on the face book but so far I think it is her and if I have a reason to think it is not then I will stop going on her page , but as of nowI think it is her on the  face book ...
She was absolutely fine yesterday ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 January 2011 at 7:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadyangeldhahibhavni88shootingstar27LuvSSeverlunzaNisha_90

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
mahi,chang are not feeling well..dats so sadUnhappy

i wish sushita gets proper rest dis week as next week is WC round so dey can take rest for a week Smile Ankita is really luking weak in PR and in dat rehearsal avi alsoUnhappy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbhavni88

BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Hmm I seriously hope anki and sush get time to spend on his birthday and sush has a nice surprise for her and make her feel special but these days anki put hers and nishant pics but not hers and sush

dhahiLuvSSeverbhavni88Tiyali

9991 Senior Member

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Hey guys give some valid,dont say that ankita is quiet or is not cheering for sushant that is why she does not deserve to be in finals,you are saying she looks disinterested LOL everyone in the show wants to win she is no exception why will she be disinterested :-D this time she has performed very well.... She has scored her highest mark this week
And at the end of the day popularity and votes is what matters the most in such shows and let me say ankita is hugely popular and her
Facebook fans vote crazily for her.. :-) if they come to know that you all are saying she will not come in finals they will bash you up like anything,they are just crazy for her :-D

vishwapdhahistar_warsLuvSSever

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I think they must have told the channel to go easy for their 'jodi' talks..

thats why the other is now not called when the scores are given..

ankita is probably just tired...she will bounce back soon..Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahinikhilsahaiLuvSSevershootingstar27star_warsPiyatrixTanyaz

Go to top