Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 54)

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I remember Sushant was telling that he will get all the marks he lost in school coz of Madhuri in one of the SBB.. LOLLOLLOL He was successful yesterday as all the judges gave all the available numbers to him... He proved himself..
Great going Sushant.. Keep up the Good work...  Star

Hope Ankita was able to do this... Feeling really Bad for her... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahilunzaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Saw Chang's performance  just now .He was superb .I loved it so much ,  was clapping throughout the dance .

Well done Chang and well done Marischa ..Chang was a non dancer when he started and look at his choreo , she is just brilliant ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 January 2011 at 7:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zees-Dbn

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
One word for Sushant Amazing!!! He truly is an example of "Hard work bears rich dividend " . I think one of the reasons Madhuri has a special corner for Sushita is that both give in their best ,work hard like crazy like her. Hence Madhuri always says that she sees herself in Anki.
Chang man what a improvement,remember Chang choreo was told by judges that she needs to use him better and Chang supported her and she has delivered without opening her mouth.
I sometimes feel if Nishant had just taking judges comments as motivating factor then he could have produced some great results instea of just running his mouth as he has an excellent hard working dancer like Anki. Atleast now I guess he is started focusing more with this Anki performance ,man Anki was dead gorgeous.  Dont know how Sushant controlled himself!!!Smile thats why he is taking his full chances of doing romance with Anki in PR . Good for both of them.

It was bit strange that Anki was very quite today thorughout even Sush performance. No Sushita today ,after sush performance I thought she was bit amazed by Sushant - Shampa chemistry and their choreography when she clapped. Felt bad for her as our sush has been getting all the hugs from Madhuri and she none (also jealous in a cute way i guess).  It was as though she was thinking that may be she could have good some one so amazing as shampa!!! But she is not one who complains but just keeps working and working and gives her best every time. Thats what makes Sushita special and I hope Anki gets a chance like Sush to hug Madhuri and also a chance to be at finals!!! I guess Sush would asked forgiveness for getting 30 again ,hehehe may be after the show he would have pacified here in his way.

And besides I beleive there is only Wild card next week ??? No performance what are they going to do 2 days then show wild card performance alone next week then ??

Edited by Jaishankar - 18 January 2011 at 8:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahinikhilsahaisuanlunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Movers and Shakers tipped to be back

eliminations on Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4, might have ruffled quite a few feathers especially after one of the evictees, Krushna Abhishek alleged that the results are rigged to favour some contestants.

Yana's eviction, too, took everyone by surprise. Her choreographer, Salman felt that the judges came down hard on the duo and that they certainly were not the weakest of the lot. Surprisingly, weaker performers like Shekhar Suman and Daya Shetty managed to outperform the better dancers on the show. Well, we've been told that Shekhar apparently is being favoured, as the channel plans to queue popular chat show, Movers and Shakers.

If everything falls in place, the satire will make a comeback almost after a decade that catapulted Suman to fame after his unsuccessful run in Bollywood. "Shekhar is in for a long haul as the channel might bring back the popular chat show Movers and Shakers, hosted by Shekhar", reveals a source. "There were talks intermittently to bring back Movers and Shakers, but as far as I know nothing has been finalised yet," says Suman. Let's wait to see Suman shake the nation all over again.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Movers-and-Shakers-tipped-to-be-back/articleshow/7312070.cms
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
I don't want to believe the above article  but it was i nTimes Of India .They are not all that reliable in their entertainment  section ....
captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Agree that Ankita is a better dancer than what she seems in JDJ.  Her performance is getting hampered bcuz of a bad choreographer!!  They don't have any chemistry between them, mayb bcuz they don't get along well as performers.

dhahi

9991 Senior Member

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I read some posts saying ankita was quiet yesterday,see now the number of contestants have decreased,hawai mahal is becoming empty now,few people are left now to interact with,sushant vanished somewhere and was not in the hawai mahal for a good long time,and i dont want ankita to talk with nishant much after the way he insulted her,i saw ragini and ankita interacting throughout yesterday's episode,i think these two have become good friends by now.and also she would have expressed her happiness and views on sushant's performance and would have hugged him if the anchor would have called and asked her but unfortunately the anchor did not ask her about her views on sushant's performance.. I am damn sure she would have been very happy for her bf :-) I WANT ANKITA IN FINALS WITH SUSHANT :-)

dhahi

Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
sushant  performance  was  fantastic  wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwst  and  ausomast  performanceClapClapClapClapClapClap
 what  a  big  fan  of  madhuri  he,he  always  wait  for  big  hug  from  madhuri any  while  with  big  smile.......sometimes  its  look  like  scripted
TongueWinkWink
what  happen  with ankita  ,she  looks  silence and  gumsumConfusedConfusedConfused

i  want  nishant  coming  with  some  wow  factor  and  get  30..........becoz  he  got  more  time  for  practice  and  the  next  week  is  wild  card  episode

nikhilsahai

Go to top