Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 53)

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Now i really think that ankita shouldn't have allowed Sushant to enter JDJ..LOL..she is not going to win it now..LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
That's Ok Usha .I want to see Sushant win now .He is the best and his choreographer is brilliant ..

But I am also happy that we got to see Ankita in some really fab dances ..I hope we get to see a couple  of more dances  of hers .Specially enjoyed her this  week's one ...
I think even she knows that she can go out any time ..I thought she was a little quiet today ....
But I am very happy that she did not fight with Nishant or do anything  like that . I do hope she survives another few times ...would love  to see more of her beautiful dancing ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahishootingstar27archanamanavsuanlunza.Mandy.Nisha_90

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Me too Guruji..i have given up..Disapprove..but would love to see more of her dancing..Day Dreaming..for me she is the best..Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi96dhahiLovePRSoham

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Now i really think that ankita shouldn't have allowed Sushant to enter JDJ..LOL..she is not going to win it now..LOL...
aww,cmon Akka ! why shud anybody waste their talentShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Sushant is adorable when it comes to Madhuri, he reminds me so much of my cousin and what a big fan she is of SRK. Sushant and Shampa continue to amaze me with their dances and concepts, I loved their performance today, beautifully choreographed and performed. I really hope he makes it to the finals and wins!

I agree about Ankita, I am not holding out hope she makes it to the finals but I hope she comes close to it. Ankita is a good dancer but her chances of winning compared to Sushant and Chang are slim.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahilunza

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Enjoyed Sushant's Dance today.  Wow he was fab... He was enjoying completely.. He was just too too good.. He is really lucky to get Shampa as his Choreographer.. She is really good...

Their Second group dance was also very well performed and choreographed.. Sushant was looking good in that dress... Completely different from PR. I think he should wear such clothes after he becomes rich in PR.. Big smile

But was feeling bad for Ankita she was very very quiet today... Not sure what was going in her mind..
Hope she gets back to her normal...

Edited by ArManFan1 - 18 January 2011 at 3:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahibhavni88lunza

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
just watched the episode and my my my my my my my my my my my my my  WHAT A PERFORMANCE..Day Dreaming.Day DreamingDay Dreamingi was flowing with him when he was dancing..goodness god gracious...how is this guy so flexible... i seriously thought i was flowing with him. the Performance was truly OUT OF THIS WORLD PERFORMANCE.ClapClapClap it was so romantic and brilliant that it actually made me feel like i was in a different world. Sushant and shampa's body rocks together. they both are so flexible and did all the lifts so gracefully. This has to be one of the BEST BEST BEST BESTEST performance in Jhalak.Clap

The concept was Outstanding.ClapClap seriously whenever they come to stage they come with new concept and always attracts people to it. It's always a great pleasure to watch them dance.Shampa is the best choreographer in JDJ, the choreography she does is just so good, i don't think anyone in Jhalakh can match up to her level of choreography and add to that Sushant makes it even better.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

ok now coming to Sushant Singh Rajput, my my my my my my my he was lookin so Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingi can never stop saying this but his smile is to die for. Winkhe was looking so cute doing all the moves and totally loved his every expression. I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM SO MUCHEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and i can never stop saying that too. his shy expression was the cutest of all. the expression of love was the best. and not to forget he was looking so HOT with his GLOWING CHEST and HIS SMILE.BlushingBlushingBlushingomg...he is just PERFECT!  Approve

all in all it was WOWEST AWESOMEST & THE BESTEST PERFORMANCE!!ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahibhavni88suanlunzaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I found it rather cute the way Remo , like a nervous high school boy, told Madhuri that he had a pretty serious crush on her .....LOL

He didn't know how to tell her ....That was really very very sweet ...Hug

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 January 2011 at 6:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahaibhavni88suanlunza

Go to top