Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 3)

Sadyangel Newbie
Sadyangel
Sadyangel

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

ya , i am wondering whether we can demand a change in choreo . by spamming the website , or sending them mails ??

plzzzzzzzzz do this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warslunza

mansi96 Senior Member
mansi96
mansi96

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I thought Ankita was terrific in her dance Tuesday, but I agreed w/ Remo, the breakdancing choreography was not there!  And that falls on Nishant!  If he doesn't even know what he's doing, why is he blaming Ankita for his mistakes in not choreographing a dance w/ some freaking breaking in it!   Angry   I still wonder why he was so excited last wk, blurting out he would get a 30, when his lame attempt at choreographing a break-dancing routine sucked! Dead

Ankita gave 110% today, as she does every week, but she can only be as good as the teacher and choreography allow.  Nishant needs to stop blaming Ankita and show the judges and the viewers he's got what it takes to be a choreo on Jhalak!  Ankita has proven time and time again, she can do anything that is given to her, but she shines on her own merits.  Ankita's dance ability, her personality, her beauty,  her attitude, and her strong determination has made her stand out, not Nishant's choreo!  Nishant hasn't proven anything except that he's a weak choregrapher and back-stabber! Angry

Edited by mansi96 - 11 January 2011 at 11:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Darkangel_MoMoCuteCherryshootingstar27star_warslunzaNisha_90

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4: Scintillating Street Dancing Round

Ankita LokhandeJanuary 12, 2011 (Sampurn Wire): 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4' is almost the ultimate dancing platform that any dancing jack could ever look for.

The competition level is raising its bar with every episode as the participants are putting in extreme hard work to be put on the grind and bring out the best in themselves. However, the judges are almost always trying to snatch away the marks taking out some little flak on the part of the dancing duos.

The episode on Tuesday, the 11th of January had some scintillating performances on the street dancing round but the outstanding one was certainly Ankita and partner who performed the Break Dance with tyres as their props. Now, Ankita who looked simply ravishing in her all black outfit was extremely adept at her footwork and her dancing technique was quite impressive. All the hard work incorporated on the performance was evident and she did get great comments from Malaika Arora Khan and Madhuri Dixit. But, Remo who is an expert in street dancing was not quite impressed and said that he saw less of dancing in the act.

Well, then came the double dancing round where the performers had to perform on a relay jive with four couples dancing together. They were judged individually on this round too. Thus the total marks were out of 40. Chang and his partner emerged winners in this round with 39 out of 40.

Next week will be the hungama round as it will have performances based on Bollywood hit numbers from all songs based on Madhuri Dixit's hits. So stay tuned.

'Niky Sharma / Sampurn Wire

link:http://tellycafe.com/tv-stories/jhalak-dikhla-jaa-4-scintillating-street-dancing-round/

Edited by tv_madness - 12 January 2011 at 1:07am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadyangelmansi96nikhilsahaiIpsi_SushantCuteCherrystar_wars*Resham*Nisha_90

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
@tv_madness..thnx for sharing.i agree Ankita and chang's performance were excellent in yes'day epi.but Remo's points were also true and its Nishant's fault not Ankita and he even said dat..

wonder on which song she'll be performing next week..i want her to perform on Maar dala frm Devdas..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahaistar_wars

aarti23 Senior Member
aarti23
aarti23

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
not only us but karan kundra also requestin all 2 sms ankita

karan kundras facebook status
guys please vote for my little bro Nishant and his partner Ankita in jhalak dikhlaja this week it's important!!!!!!! SMS 'jdj space 07' to 52525 plz plz plz

i think they all belong 2 sem group tats y ankita must hv got nishant as a choreo
Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
thanks for the article....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

pavitrian Senior Member
pavitrian
pavitrian

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
karan kundra should have told
vote for ankita and nishant ,not my nishant and his partner ankita...
nishant does not deserve to b in jdj..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SadyangelCuteCherrystar_wars

pavitrian Senior Member
pavitrian
pavitrian

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
earlier i was worried dat dis jdj would might affect sushitas relationship,
but no dey proved me wrong ..
infact it is strenthening them
luved how anki went straightway to sushant after d show ended.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Darkangel_MoMonikhilsahaiCuteCherrystar_warssuan

Go to top