Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 - Page 118

Posted: 13 years ago
look at mailaika's expression in pic 2

nishant: " MY HIPS DONT LIE, ask shakira"

here mailaika is thinking " kya ass hai mere se bhi acha hai!!🤣

Edited by tiya229 - 13 years ago
thank you for all the lovely comments made in the previous posts..

love reading them...the longer the post..the better..

hats off to sushant and shampa..brill performance..

so happy that they got full marks..truly deserved..must be so hard rehearsing after working 12 hrs on pr......makes you wonder how much sleep they get..

same goes for ankita/ragini and mahi..

mahi looked sexy in that group dance..ankita was also great..

the shadow dance was very good..just wish that ankita would get full marks..

loved the way ankita was dancing with madhuri in the end..sushant was looking at ankita..awww so cute..

best of luck for next week..competition is getting harder..
after seeing the pics posted by soul_angel,one thing is clear

nishant should have been munni and anki the police, atleast she could have wacked him with the stick 🤣🤣
Originally posted by tiya229

after seeing the pics posted by soul_angel,one thing is clear

nishant should have been munni and anki the police, atleast she could have wacked him with the stick 🤣🤣

What an idea ...They would have definitely scored 30 ......
Nishant as Munni and Ankita as  Chulbul Pandey .She would have been excellent with the stick ...ask the PR cast , they will know  what I mean , they get hit all the time by her  ....😆
Yaar Jia , excellent caps .....🤣👍🏼
In the last picture ,look at Madhuri's and Sushant's expressions .....😆
Jia the caps are UHH-MA-ZING🤣🤣 omg it was so funny to see the monkey rubbing his ass🤣 idk whats up with him, everytime  he keeps on proving himself that look "i am a Monkey" first the high monkey jump and now rubbing his butt🤣

Tiya great idea, it would have been "purrfect" if he was munni and ankita chulbul pandey🤣 they both would suit the role "purrfectly"😆 loved ur "hips don't lie, ask shakira" part so true.. he went all the way from munni to shakira😆
Originally posted by tiya229

look at mailaika's expression in pic 2

nishant: " MY HIPS DONT LIE, ask shakira"

🤣
🤣
🤣
oh also when he was rubbing his butt, Sushant couldn't handle his laugh so he went in the back and laughed.🤣 and love the way Sushant was looking at Ankita when madhuri and ankita were dancing, he must be thinking" my two beauties and love of my life dancing together"😆

and also when the judges were announcing the challenge the look in sushant and ankita's face was " ab kitna aur nachwage and please baksh do" poor them they seriously have to practice so much i bet before they didn't get time to sleep and now their eating time is gone too.😔
I loved that Sushita got to dance on the same day, and also in the team dance together!  So happy to be a fan of both because they were both brilliant today, each in their own way! 👏  I have to give kudos to Nishant for the shadow choreography, it really was awesome.  Ankita never ceases to amaze me w/ her dancing, but even without seeing her expressions, she was so graceful and fluid in her dance, and her silhouette is lovely!  I really wished she had got a ten today from the judges, but since no, I give her 3 tens on their behalf. 😊 

Sushant was amazing!  Shampa is hands down the BEST choregrapher I've ever seen on this show! Honestly though, in the team dance, I thought Ankita was the best out of all!  She stood out as the star of the girls on the team.   She showed the best dancing, expressions, acting, and attitude!  She deserved a 10 for that, even over Sushant.  Sushant and Shampa's beginning looked a little off and awkward.

Ankita really was in rare form today, especially at the end of the show.  She was totally loving playing Munni, lol!  She looked hot, too!  I so was hoping to see her and Sushant dancing together!