Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 147)

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by shalurulez

hey @Tanyaz...... now its confirmed na....tht whoever is usin tht FB account is sum1 clse to her....yipeedooooo....now we hve a gud source to give us daily updates derWink Party Dancing

Yes , I am very sure now it is her .Actually I was always pretty sure...
arey waah....u went 1 step forward to belivein it is hers only....LOL i feel it culd b sum1 close to her though....n she jus cums once in a while Smile eitr way....we get to knw abt anki's info wich we wana knw....so sab chalta hai....hai naaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Hi CuteCherry,
Loved all your posts today. I agreed with what you wrote in all of them. They weren't too long at all. The more we read about Sushant and Ankita, the better, especially when the posts are as exciting as yours. Keep it up!

LOVED Sushant and Ankita's dances today!!!! Had to watch Sushant's dance again, right after I saw it the first time. The music is amazing and their dancing was heavenly!!! What is the name of the song Sushant and Shampa danced to?

Hope Sushi are back next week!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry

AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tanyaz

hey @Tanyaz...... now its confirmed na....tht whoever is usin tht FB account is sum1 clse to her....yipeedooooo....now we hve a gud source to give us daily updates derWinkPartyDancing

Yes , I am very sure now it is her .Actually I was always pretty sure...

<div></div>arey waah....u went 1 step forward to belivein it is hers only....LOLi feel it culd b sum1 close to her though....n she jus cums once in a while Smileeitr way....we get to knw abt anki's info wich we wana knw....so sab chalta hai....hai naaLOL

It is really true....thnk u Tanya Di for giving me the link thnks....ths performance was lajawaab n really they deserved more than 27 i just cant understand wat is missing in Ankita that she isn't getting 30.....i mean That P.E.R.F.E.C.T.....THIS IS IT.....n WOW factor!
Guys plz lets try to find out wat is lacking in her performances!
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I have given lots of votes but now my votes are not going through .....

saw  some of the performances...

Sushant and Shampa
-----------------------------------

Brilliant performance . What a difficult dance .I have never seen Sushant so exhausted after a dance the way he was in this one .I felt sorry for him to be honest .It was very very straining for him indeed .
Shampa was excellent  too ..
I am happy he got 30 .

The Kaal Dhamaal was not that great .I liekd the way Shampa jumps on his back like a  cat in the begining of the song but in the rest of his performance Sushant looked tired .It was not bad but also not all that great ..

Ankita and Nishant
------------------------------------
Very beautiful dance .I have never seen a shadow dance where the sizes of the shadows was used to give an extra effect ...
The dance  was also very attractive and the whole atmosphere created in the background with the song was quiet a visual ..More than Ankita's good dancing , this time I was impressed by Nishant 's choreography ..

Munni badnaam was great .Anki looked hot and her expressions were the best in her group as even  Remo noticed .Nishant was good  as well .Pretty entertaining act ....

I would like to say something else .
I must say what a sporting person Ankita is ....the anchor was really pulling her leg as probably every  one knows  that she would not be in the final .....but she took it all so sportingly ..Even  in  the end when they were told that all of them will have to do 2 dances ....all the poor TV stars were shell shocked .Sushant toh was like total lost for words .....
I felt so sorry for all of them .....
But Anki recovered pretty quickly and started dancing with Chang ..That's the spirit girl ....just go do your best and have fun in  whatever you do ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 01 February 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

0594dhahiCuteCherryLuvSSevershootingstar27suan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Ragini showed some  displeasure ( the way she looked ) when there was talk about who would be in the finals ....
I am happy she did .I mean , what is this . This  is plain discouraging others besides Sushant , Yana and Chang .....
Ragini and the others are also working  so hard .....why discourage them like this .
I felt that the way they talked about Ankita can be taken as fun but it can also become discouraging  for the young girl who is working  as hard as anyone else....
hats off to her for just  smiling it away and then enjoying herself and giving her best to  her dances ....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

0594vishwapAsYa_KaBhiCuteCherryshootingstar27LuvSSeverarchanamanavsuan

AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Yup Tanya Di.....i also liked the way Ragini showed her displeasure.All the girls r working hard esp the weak nes like Ankita Mahi n Ragini but still chang n Yana r being mentined as the finalists.....i didnt like this at all N I really loved the way Ankita took it all....i think it really a high time that our Daily super heroins wake up n give their best so that others start getting scared of them!
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Even if they cannot win , this  doesn't mean that they are not working  hard and their efforts should not mean anything .These girls are doing so much work , they are going out of their way to give it their  best shot and are improving with every dance ..
very unsporting of the channel to ask such questions ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0594nikhilsahai

AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Oho Chang is just amazing Loved the way he answered sumit when he was Asked who do u think will cum to the Grand Finale n he said "the judjes n the Anchors"...,,really good answer but i wanted him to stick to that answer!

Edited by RaDev_addict - 01 February 2011 at 2:24pm

Go to top