Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 134)

PEWIND Senior Member
PEWIND
PEWIND

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
omg i love sushita so much i over reacted!! hahahha

I didnt finish watching monday's episode n i over reacted

just saw sushant's bahon ki darmiyan promo..LOL

Only anky's performance was not shown

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlowerlunza

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Hey shalulurez,even I think the acct is not Anki's but it is v uptodateConfusedso either she is asking somebody to write,am sure she knows it exists,she was working on a laptop and seeing PR videos in one of the sbs segments - and ya she had poached sushi's laptop actuallyLOLit was a dell laptop with a big monitor,good oneEmbarrassed

yeaa....am sure she knws abt it n its sum1 clse to her nly....Big smile isliye i keep followin tht account since everytin she says is trueee....Big smile am hopin tht erformance part ws true tooooo.....we all wuld b in for a special treat denLOL cant wait for tmrw....n yea....i too saw the segment...haayeeee.....soo adorable haaiii naaEmbarrassed

SaffyFlowerlunza

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalurulez

LOLLOL
 yeaa....am sure she knws abt it n its sum1 clse to her nly....Big smile isliye i keep followin tht account since everytin she says is trueee....Big smile am hopin tht erformance part ws true tooooo.....we all wuld b in for a special treat denLOL cant wait for tmrw....n yea....i too saw the segment...haayeeee.....soo adorable haaiii naaEmbarrassed

Ya shalu..can I call u thatEmbarrassedthey both watch other serials I think on that laptopConfusedthey mentioned in the ITA fashionwalk that they watch pratigya - and I was wondering when they have timeConfusedI mean its so hard for us viewers to watch PR and pratigya,being fansLOLmust be torture for sushita to watch any tv serial and a repeat telecast of their ownLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shalurulezstar_warslunza

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL

Ya shalu..can I call u thatEmbarrassedthey both watch other serials I think on that laptopConfusedthey mentioned in the ITA fashionwalk that they watch pratigya - and I was wondering when they have timeConfusedI mean its so hard for us viewers to watch PR and pratigya,being fansLOLmust be torture for sushita to watch any tv serial and a repeat telecast of their ownLOLLOL
heyy safffy....suriee dearie...my name indeed is shalu nly!!! LOL oh...i dint knw dey wtch serials Shocked in the segment i saw,anki said she wtches teir own videos,mde by fans n also deir epis....hehehee LOL maybe in btw shots,wen dey r dun wid teirs,bas aise hi,to knw wts the specialty of each serial,dey maybe wtchinWink competitors ko takkar dene ke liye,u need to knw dem wel 1st naWink haaaa...ym sushittaaaaaHeart did u notice hw tese two were sittin chipkofied troughout jhalak today???LOL

SaffyFlowerlunza

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

heyy safffy....suriee dearie...my name indeed is shalu nly!!! LOL oh...i dint knw dey wtch serials Shocked in the segment i saw,anki said she wtches teir own videos,mde by fans n also deir epis....hehehee LOL maybe in btw shots,wen dey r dun wid teirs,bas aise hi,to knw wts the specialty of each serial,dey maybe wtchinWink competitors ko takkar dene ke liye,u need to knw dem wel 1st naWink haaaa...ym sushittaaaaaHeart did u notice hw tese two were sittin chipkofied troughout jhalak today???LOL

They winning chipko award for being the bandaid for each other,shaluLOLalso chipkoo award,they are too chipkoo to leave any space between themLOLLOL

dhahilunza

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

They winning chipko award for being the bandaid for each other,shaluLOLalso chipkoo award,they are too chipkoo to leave any space between themLOLLOL
hahhhaaaa.....u saiiidd it LOL i wish dey cum on nach baliye....wooaah...tht wuld b an awesum treat 4 us hai na Embarrassed Big smile chal....i shal continue our chat tmrw k...its bedtyme for me nwSleepy it ws nice chattin wid u saaafffyy phooool Hug nitey nite dear Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Anki has said on her facebook fan pafe that  her fans will be happy with her performance .Now tomorrow if her performance si nothign that great then I would know that this fan page is bogus but if it is good then I would take it that it is her or she is instructing someone  close to her and keeps a check on this fanpage ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 31 January 2011 at 5:19pm

nikhilsahailunza

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

sushi's laptop actuallyLOLit was a dell laptop with a big monitor,good oneEmbarrassed

It was actually a MacBook Pro.  Pardon me for the correction, but I can't help myself.  EmbarrassedLOL 

---

The pre-cap for Sushant's performance looks amazing!  I can't wait to watch it.  I wonder why there was nothing on Ankita?  But they also didn't show anything in advance for Ragini and she got a good score, so hopefully Ankita also did well.

In scrolling through the video to find the pre-cap I noticed that two certain people were back in their corner.  The corner was looking lonely last week, nice to see its occupants back.  LOL

Edited by toothbrush13 - 31 January 2011 at 5:36pm

dhahilunza

Go to top