Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 132)

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
yea me like Daya too, genuine guy with no affectation , but he needed to bow out , the competition is getting serious nd u have be better then the best , Chang's progress has been mind blowing .... wish to see him in the finale along with Sushant Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Piya, this week SalYana definitely are a let down. Their fans knw it too.

I forgot to mention abt Daya. What a genuine soul. Everyone were smiling at his honesty.
And his perfomance was awesome! Will miss him!

Same here. Actually I'm itching to write on SalYana's act, maybe someone will raise this topic in JDJ forum that this act wasn't deserving of 30, and I can put in my comments there.Big smile I don't want to start the thread myself- people will start saying you're biased and blah blah.DeadOuch

I'm actually surprised that Madhuri doesn't comment on Yana's expressions. She and Saroj Khan always used to say in interviews that expressions are important. Madhuri's dance is incomparable to others mainly cos of her expressions, not cos of movements.

I really hope SuMpa have done a better job. I personally think Sushant and Renuka Shahane had the best expressions in JDJ. Ankita comes a close second, Ragini and Mahi are third. Chang is also very good.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahilunzasuanPiyatrix

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Sushant's promo looks so goodDay DreamingDay Dreaming by looking at his aerial act no one can say he is scared of heightClap it would have been so hard for him..but he did it so kudos for himThumbs Up i can't wait for itDay Dreamingand don't know y sony is not showing even a tiny bit of ankita's performanceUnhappy stupid sonyyy first they scared us all by not showing any promo of sushant and now no promo of ankitaUnhappy i mean it would've better to see her promo then the grandpa shekhar'sDead

i totally agree with u guyz  i always love salman and yana's performance but today i didn't think yana deserved 30 because there performance really looked clumsy even though it is really hard to do aerial act. through out the performance it looked like yana was going to fall.it didn't look well balanced but liked salman in it and liked the choreography too.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahilunza

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Nicki I agree. Madhuri must definitely point this out to Yana. We audiences are not blind. Today's relay dance brought out yana's weakness. And that shud be given as her challenge as main dance.
Anyway sony wanted to compare Sush and Yana. And as far as Ive seen, Sushant's act seem dangerous than Yana.

Mahi was very good. I hope there is some dance too in her perf.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrylunzanikitagmc

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I too am very surprised to see a Perr-fect score for Salyana 's performance. Niki, I completely agree with you that there was no soul in their act. I loved the lifts, the spins.... however, it was not true to the song at all. Also, I am getting slightly bugged with the ever-standard grin on Yana's face... she needs to have some serious expressions at times as well...

Madhuri actually said Perrfect for their act, surprisingly.. saying after Sushant they deserve it. I was so confounded to hear that.... especially for this act. Confused

Daya was fabulous in his last dance act of a Robot... I wish they had performed it last week or so, then there was no way for them to be out. Or, maybe true that once you don't have the fear of a competition, you give it all and give an amazing performance...... 

I actually liked all the dances today, and I am surprised that Ragini had to give 3 performances - Dance off, The main act and the rally dance... wow, seems like a lot to learn in a week's time......so, anyone who comes in the bottom 2 needs to give 3 acts now... 

In a way then, everyone would need to learn 3 acts for any week......in case they come in the bottom two.... that would be sooo tiring.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrylunzanikitagmc

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Look at Yana's expressions at  the  Dholna song .....she is totally blank and the song is so vibrant and full of life and she is completely blank ..
It is very very obvious ...Salman should also work on her ..Without expressions , the whole fun of the dance is  like only 50 % .

Edited by Tanyaz - 31 January 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzanikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Seriously yaar, without expressions or soul, the dance will look like acrobatics. I think choreography was very pretty but overall dance didn't impress me. Okay give them 30, but I don't think it was a 'this is it' or per-fect performance. No way!

Chang and Marischa's expressions were MUCH MUCH better. I was actually remembering the Hum-Tum cartoons on seeing them- they were so cutely romantic.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahaiCuteCherrylunzaTanyaz

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
guuys guys....am nt sure about tis k....i tink dey r not showin anki's perf coz it ws one her best acts sooo far... :D :D :D
coz in her so called FB profile, her statues ws tht "you all r gonna luv tis performance..pls vote for me!!"
so keepin fingers crosed! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

Go to top