Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 (Page 113)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

So rigged! Period.

I agree ....100 % .
Didn't wan tto say this  but now I am sure that there is definitely some hanky panky going on .......AngryDeadAngry

Edited by Tanyaz - 29 January 2011 at 8:31am

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
@dew..i'm dead sure sushant might have got more votes compared to mahi,shekhar but dey showed him in bottom(despite he is the highest scorer) just cos girls(esp) will vote for him even moree..

my worst fear might be true.sony gonna focus even more badly on sushita,Rags after WC  the mosttt for TRPs,votes Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I feel so so bad for Ragini. She doesn't deserve this! How stressful must this be..
Same goes to Sushi.
How can they manage to do three dance in an episode while playing a lead in a show.
The bottom 3 perfomance, Dancing with their partner and then a group perfomance!
Heights! Shame on u Sony! Angry

Tanyaz

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Sushant in danger zone/?? cant believe it,......Shocked

its sure that the show is scripted n they r using sushita for TRPs. but why r they upon proving it........ 
 its off for ankita now..... n their new target is  sushant... Angry

if performer like sushant is in danger zone then wats the importance n standard of the show... Angry
this is too much,....Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PEWINDsuan

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
@dew..Rags was luking cute in dat white dress na..she is such a gud luking girl <33
i feel bad for her the mostt every week she comes in danger zone :((

Tanyaz

AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Ya Allah...wat is going on in Jhalak???I am realy unable to understand.....i thnk u guys r right.......sony is doing ths to get more trp's Last time it was Ankita n they made her reach til elimination and now Sushant who was a consistant n the best performer in jdj???just unbelieveable......i really dnt knw wat to say now!
bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
totally agree guys..this show is rigged...

how else can the phone company make money??

I dont think our online votes even count...they cant make money that way..

so they will put the most fav celebs in bottom in the hope that their fans do multiple votes via SMS..

there was a scam in the UK few yrs ago where the prog were still asking for phone votes but the winner had already been chosen..

that tv channel had to go to court..Angry

nikhilsahai

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
erm .. assuming that the show is not rigged ..( now u guys plz dont roll your eyes at meLOL) i can think of only one reason that sushant got less votes this time ...
i think he "peaked too early" in the show by getting four 30's in his first six performances .. and well people might have gotten bored of his "perfect scores" every week .. chang's performance graph is more .uh .. interesting .. from scores of 6's and 7's in the initial episodes he now gets frequent 9's and 10's with an occasional 8... its very impressive esp for someone who was initially a non dancer and the viewers would have noticed this ..
mahi - well , i thought savio did a great job with her last week and she danced really well, the whole act , be it the dance concept of waves , the song selection , the color blue , was so soothing and beautiful to watch.. plus she is such a cutie pie , with her laughter fits and her innocence .. maybe she has connected with the audience and gained more fans ..

shekhar -  well he .. umm... i think his success story is never going to make sense to me ... wont be surprised if he the third finalist.. for him to get eliminated he has to first come in the bottom two/three .. the judges will vote him out in the face off .. but until that happens even the judges are powerless ...

so i am wondering IF shekhar is one of the three finalists ( beating the three gals anki , rags and mahi ) .. which of the three - chang , sushant and yana - will the judges be forced to sacrifice ?

Edited by lunza - 29 January 2011 at 10:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..Nisha_90

Go to top