Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes he forgot his steps and said tat he lost his conc and remo said they cant give marks and malaika was discussingtat they should give him 1 more chance I wish he donot get 1 more chance and finaly get out
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shekhar shouldn't get a second chance! Not fair!

Was SuMpa's dance so bad and SalYana's so good? :-(
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Shekhar shouldn't get a second chance! Not fair!

Was SuMpa's dance so bad and SalYana's so good? :-(

Can't say much coz it was just a glimpse. From the glimpse it seemed a good act but nothing outstanding. 

Salyana's was shown as a highlight......and it was too beautiful from what ws shown. 

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really dislike two participants being given the same challenge.  It will inevitably draw comparisons that the rest of the competitors will not have to face.  Especially with some being given challenges that were selected specifically for them, and others being given broad ones which can be considerably more challenging.  I would have preferred that either all get the same challenge, or if it's separated then they go in the same genre of being broad (shadow, aerial, etc) or specific to the participant (emotional, no touching, and such). 

I know I will sound like a sulky fan here 😆 but isn't it obvious to whom this aerial challenge is better suited?  I know it's no reason to justify how one may possibly not do as well, but still, we have fit and graceful Yaana against overworked and scared of heights Sushant.  I'm really not going to like it if their acts are compared to each other by the judges.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He forgot steps ...
Right , and he is asking for another chance ???
This is really something.....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Yes he forgot his steps and said tat he lost his conc and remo said they cant give marks and malaika was discussingtat they should give him 1 more chance I wish he donot get 1 more chance and finaly get out

Hehehehe.....😈
Bhagwan ne hamari sun li 😆
Hope he dont get second chance, he should leave stage with dignity !!!!

I loved Salyana's performance, it was stellar !!!!
even changs, and Mahi's
nikitagmc thumbnail

I agree with every word of yours TB. When everyone was given a separate challenge, why were Sushant and Yana given similar challenges? Plus Sushant is not only overworked but also a little overweight. He is tall and large whereas Shampa is tender and small in comparison. So obviously they will be having a problem in balancing the two sides, else the harness will tilt towards one side, I think.

And I had forgotten that Sushant is scared of heights! Oh, the poor dear!

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok,slowly catching up on tis thread today - so shekar fan club went kaput,he lost concentration😆wat steps he did,walk backwards now and hit the wall after walking forward for 6 weeks😆
dint quite get thsi face off business😕daya had absolutely no points,why the dash shud anybody do a faceoff yaar with him😕Am cehcking mahi's shows trp many times over,she aint nowhere close to anki and rags in terms of her show itself - I mean,look at the pattern - anushka,renuka,krushna,yana got eliminated when they had lowest score,and they made it seem like they suddenly had low votes - salman was clocking well till then,when he needed the break to recuperate,he was out - while anki and sushant got into danger zone being POD,also Daya was 8 pts lesser than Anki and still not in danger zone while he has been in danger zone bfor...and sushi is in danger zone,but mahi is'nt with the POFD😕 too muhc crap 😕x+y=z ,well then y voting component has not been set consistently here for sure,total manipulation😡
 although I enjoyed savio's taste for grandeur and grace,lilt and space,in his choreography - truly,savio and salman stand out a class apart - salman's 3 ka tadka was v nice,he cud have got perfect score with even 2 kids in that piece.

Have'nt watched all of chang's but marischa actually gives some normal choreo,and then adds a piece of tadka to it and grabs eyeballs😕but that garden of eden performance sorta dint gel with me😆he needed to eat an apple badly,he was looking too schoolboyish for that hawt song😆but his tamma tamma was awesome,pur dance,pure energy👏he gave personality to the dance👏and sushant gave character to orey piya👏the contrast between the 2 perfomances was oustanding and one was classic bollywood romance,reminded me of simple guy SRK behind actress Deepika in Om shanti Om - while chang's was pure bollywood masala,well executed.But the steps were pure bollywood,neither did sushant's spins or poses have footwork kathak style,nor the flower mudra was correct but as a commoner character,it suited the performance.Sam with chang,it was no particular dance form steps being put together,both were just feel good performances.

krushna's WC simply looked too feminine yaar😆we all had one hell of a lauf😆hez done too much of female walk and stuff,he needs to do something about it😆
I actually like sushant's flamesco performance the most after the horror one-but flamenco is a woman centric dance form,and although it gelled well with the concept,a fusion of it with something else would have suited better,shampa's role did not shape too well I felt,but it was his most entertaining performance...Dunno wat salman and yana were doing for that sad song in WC,they both were grinning away to glory in their pink night dresses,it dint suit the concept at all😆but the spins and lifts were fantastic,its his forte...salman's choero is actually v charming,but he cleverly never picks v emotive stuff,facial expressions are not yana's forte....nishant and anki did quite well,tandav requires stage presence,accurate postures,spine and one leg lifts,and she made no mistakes - he also had an equal dance portion,but her dress I did not like😳
Anki's kathak performance made me feel dissatisfied although her footwork was near perfect,very fast paced dance and she looked like a trained kathak dancer but her elevation distance from head to hand,and chest to hand gave it away much that she is not trained😕the song was about vanity,a woman's mock crib about being harassed - she needed a peacock's attitude,be vain - but she was more a shy woman,I dind like that although the dhak-dhak step was innovative😕and the mudra for lakhan was a flute😕nishant needs to get the histronics right😆
ok,watz news of sushita's scores this week??
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey
read shekhar MAY get another chance as he forgot some steps..i guess he'll get it :(((

salyana's act was beautiful obviously cos salman is master in Areal act and i'm seriously doubting on SuMpa not on shampa cos i believe she is also master in it as  she is  a Terrence student but sushant is a bit over weight for Areal acts so :( wish he got something else

i'm keeping fingers crossed for dese 2 :((
nikitagmc thumbnail
@Gene-nisha:

Also Sushant is scared of heights. :-(