Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@dew..Rags was luking cute in dat white dress na..she is such a gud luking girl <33
i feel bad for her the mostt every week she comes in danger zone :((

AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
Ya Allah...wat is going on in Jhalak???I am realy unable to understand.....i thnk u guys r right.......sony is doing ths to get more trp's Last time it was Ankita n they made her reach til elimination and now Sushant who was a consistant n the best performer in jdj???just unbelieveable......i really dnt knw wat to say now!
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agree guys..this show is rigged...

how else can the phone company make money??

I dont think our online votes even count...they cant make money that way..

so they will put the most fav celebs in bottom in the hope that their fans do multiple votes via SMS..

there was a scam in the UK few yrs ago where the prog were still asking for phone votes but the winner had already been chosen..

that tv channel had to go to court..😑
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
erm .. assuming that the show is not rigged ..( now u guys plz dont roll your eyes at meπŸ˜†) i can think of only one reason that sushant got less votes this time ...
i think he "peaked too early" in the show by getting four 30's in his first six performances .. and well people might have gotten bored of his "perfect scores" every week .. chang's performance graph is more .uh .. interesting .. from scores of 6's and 7's in the initial episodes he now gets frequent 9's and 10's with an occasional 8... its very impressive esp for someone who was initially a non dancer and the viewers would have noticed this ..
mahi - well , i thought savio did a great job with her last week and she danced really well, the whole act , be it the dance concept of waves , the song selection , the color blue , was so soothing and beautiful to watch.. plus she is such a cutie pie , with her laughter fits and her innocence .. maybe she has connected with the audience and gained more fans ..

shekhar -  well he .. umm... i think his success story is never going to make sense to me ... wont be surprised if he the third finalist.. for him to get eliminated he has to first come in the bottom two/three .. the judges will vote him out in the face off .. but until that happens even the judges are powerless ...

so i am wondering IF shekhar is one of the three finalists ( beating the three gals anki , rags and mahi ) .. which of the three - chang , sushant and yana - will the judges be forced to sacrifice ?
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lunza valid points
Me too think Sushant's performances hyped too early now others are gathering momentum

No doubt Sushi will make it soon, finals pakka haiπŸ˜‰
lunza thumbnail
thats why i feel it is the "wrong time" for his performances to dip .. and anything less than 28 will be seen as a "dip" in his performance.. bcuz he has set the bar really high for himself .. that too in the initial weeks itself..
..Sonii.. thumbnail
did you see the promo lunza, me havent seen it still......
Sushant's which performance is shown???

and Salyana has done good in Ariel act, i saw that promo
..Sonii.. thumbnail
as it is we know they will make us scare and nervous till the finals, but do you think they will elimiate Sushant early, I dont think so........

He will be in finals, and we will gear up then πŸ˜‰
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
soni..sushant's face off performance act was showed in the promo cos its defo not a Areal act

i've not seen other promos :(

lunza thumbnail
sonii , i saw one promo , which showed yana and chang's acts ....
i am still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best ... bcuz the articles havent mentioned anything about tuesday's performances .. plus .. in teen ka tadka week yana got 30 but that wasnt mentioned in any articles , only sushant's 30 was in news....
and this time too .. both the articles have mentioned only ragz and daya in face off .. which is really weird dont you think ? Sushant being in danger zone for the first time and trying to save himself by performing in face offs should have been BIG NEWS .. but it was a glaring omission in both the articles...
so i am still optimistic about sushant's performance .. if not 30 , maybe 27+ .... and POTD for tuesday ...