Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

K guys confirmed sush in bottom 3 no wonder he looked so shocked but still kept smile on his face girls me to rooting for shekar and after all this they expected anki to give interview haha

ok i'm confused here..judges face off will be between bottom 2 and in articles also dey mentioned Daya,Rags went through face off
and if sushant is in bottom 3 den articles wouldve mentioned if i'm not wrong once dey mentioned  Krushna,Ankita,Rags were in bottom 3..promos can be misleading but watever i'm happy he is safe..

and frm next time i'll also start vote campaigning for our own shekhar suman for the pout he posed in dat pic posted by nisha 😆
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

i ws watching that performance with my aunt , nd she ws like hawww what is he doing 🤣 i know its mandatory to enact passion nd intensity but u need to be in limit there's a thine line betn sensuality nd
vulgarity  honestly I dint like the performance at all 👎🏼

same here....i find his expressions so vulgar....even his moves. Mir Ranjan Negi is older than Shekhar but he looked so good dancing....you felt supporting him. Shekhar doesn't. 
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well ya there have been two articles so far which have mentioned that the face off was between ragz and daya ...

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No nisha prob they did not want all of us to be shocked so much so
Mona said face off is between bottom 3 and not 2 showed sus poor chap was soo shocked and judges too all of them danced on same song I seriously think now shekar is gonna win jdj
can anything can happen on a reality show , I wont be surprised if Shekhar goes all the way 😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: piya_10

can anything can happen on a reality show , I wont be surprised if Shekhar goes all the way 😆

I think he will ......🤢
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
when there is only six people left..if sushant comes at no 4 is not that bad at all..yana and anki didn't had to go through voting..so..he was at no.4..thats ok..he will do better next week,..😎
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
But sush was looking Gud in lite blue and was smiling I comp understand why anki locked herself in van and wanted to be with sush because she wanted to comfort him
9991 thumbnail
When ankita got eliminated i got a shock as to how shekhar was safe and this same shekhar is safe and sushant in danger i m shocked. During ankita's elimination time i was saying show is rigged,i hope people will realise the fact now,otherwise we have to increase our voting
i hope everything is fine fingers crossed
sensodyne thumbnail
Yes,Sushant is in danger zone.

Mona said Sushant pehli baar danger zone mein hai to which Sushant is shocked.