Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tiya229

i loved how sushant got up and RAN to hug her. it was sooo cute. its like he wanted to be the 1st one to hug her. i am sure if it was in the privacy of their homes, he would have kissed her. i was like awww, you guys are soo cute. even the second hug he gave her, i think he lifted her off the ground.

salman, yana. sushant, shampa, ankita looked like buddies, hugging and congratualting each other. it was nice to watch and know that there are decent, ambitious, hardworking people who dont let the compettion get to their heads. 

YES ...so cute..just saw that episode..loved the 'hugs'..

all the best to Sushant and Ankita..

JUST friends??...dont think so...😉😉😉
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: soul_angel

And then when Madhuri said we have decided that even Ankita is coming back just look at the joy on his face..
Awww 😍

He was just waiting to come down asap and Sumeet finally said you all can come down and Look at his speed he was the first one to reach there 😆

If yesterday were tears today was all about smiles and happy hugs look at that big smile 😍
Came running to hug her 😍

And now I'll zip it and let the pics speak for themselves 😉 😆

Lovebirds 😍

If anyone of you have seen more sweeter people than these two then dont tell me I am not interested 😳🤣

When Malaika gave Sushant his next challenge he said "Ab Ankita wapis agayai hain main waise hi hawa main hoon" so it'll be easier do to an aerial act now cuteipie 😆

Once again you don't disappoint with caps!! I noticed how anxious he was to come down and hug Ankita, he wasted no time coming to give his lady love a hug 😳
KrazyKooler thumbnail

sushant and ankita dance very nice this time also.salman best in show.mahi also superb improvement,her teacher very good green he did.ankita look very sexy today,she expose this time.indian nice figure,fat at good places she got I think.tummy also sexy.maybe many not like,but my opinion this😊emraan ashmee not see her,else he want to give her rose,touch for dance.he like beautful girls,some way I do not like his mvie🤢.sushant overacting kya?but it was cute how he love her so much excite.anki mature both sad happy I think.nishant also jump happy,he also cute boy😊sushita are marvlous couple,made for each other.jdj make all happy😊

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol... sushant's expressions were seriously too cute ...
just loved his laugh when anki jokingly said " I think i am the best" ...
after saying that anki started laughing , the judges were laughing , sushant started laughing and turned to look at chang who was also laughing ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KrazyKooler

sushant and ankita dance very nice this time also.salman best in show.mahi also superb improvement,her teacher very good green he did.ankita look very sexy today,she expose this time.indian nice figure,fat at good places she got I think.tummy also sexy.maybe many not like,but my opinion this😊emraan ashmee not see her,else he want to give her rose,touch for dance.he like beautful girls,some way I do not like his mvie🤢.sushant overacting kya?but it was cute how he love her so much excite.anki mature both sad happy I think.nishant also jump happy,he also cute boy😊sushita are marvlous couple,made for each other.jdj make all happy😊

Krazy Kooler , I am laughing  like  Krazy at the bolded parts .....🤣🤣

I take it that you don't think too highly of Emran Hashmi .....😆😆 , yeah , thank God he didn't see Ankita  the way she was looking today or else...........😲

You also noticed Nishant boy jumping 👍🏼
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 omg can't help looking at nishant jumping. this has got to be the best comedy caps i've ever seen🤣 he is seriously looking like a monkey who is jumping in excitement🤣🤣 and ankita is looking like a princess who is scared of the monkey😆
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

lol... sushant's expressions were seriously too cute ...
just loved his laugh when anki jokingly said " I think i am the best" ...
after saying that anki started laughing , the judges were laughing , sushant started laughing and turned to look at chang who was also laughing ...

when ankita said 'I feel that I am the best'....that was great..shows her confidence..am so happy for her..👏

at that time she was thinking she was out.😭..the way she showed her happiness to salman/yana was great..good spirit..she wished them luck..

yana was not too happy?..😡..loved salmans hug..😉

all the best ankita...you are a ⭐️

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I have no doubt Sushant is gonna nail the aerial act challenge.I'm very certain it would be a jaw dropping performance😉  Terence Lewis was the pioneer of breathtaking aerial acts in DID 1 and Shampa was assisting him then.She learned from the best,so Sushant's act will be amazing.
Besides his background in martial arts would come in handy and also he is already floating on clouds so aerial acts should be second nature to him 😆😆😆
Edited by shootingstar27 - 13 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Jia,the angel of wonderful pics..thank you so much for the posting the lovely pictures and hilarious caps 🤗 😆awwwwww is like my favourite word now 😆😆  

Got you a gift for you for all your hard work...enjoy 😛

Originally posted by: CuteCherry

🤣🤣🤣 omg can't help looking at nishant jumping. this has got to be the best comedy caps i've ever seen🤣 he is seriously looking like a monkey who is jumping in excitement🤣🤣 and ankita is looking like a princess who is scared of the monkey😆

🤣🤣🤣. it was soo funny. it was as if he got electrecuted. it stood out soo much cuz he came to the front and it, where as everyone else was kinda huddled in the back. if i am not wrong, it was sushant beside him and sushie prolly was like "hain!, isse kya ho gaya??"
all that was left to do was nishant bouncing and stractching his armpits🤣🤣🤣