Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

watched the whole WC promo..

i liked punit-Anushka dan salman-yana just my POV..maybe dey'll prove me wrong tom'row :(

@lunza..yeah even i felt dey'll cry..dat bit was really touching and also sushant was luking down during  the whole elimination time awwww..and he was standing away wen Rags-Anki hugged :(
i wish Anki-Rags become gud friends..dey are lovely together
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just see the last hug he gave her when she was leaving the stage ... .You all would know how much love is there betwen these two ....

Sushi , you are such a lucky boy ....you found such a fantastic girl   for yourself ....

I love both of them so much and I hope they both do well in their life and are always happy together .....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think tom the perf of anki will be the best so far and ya I think tb article was right I think sush was more upset and anki was consoling him and loved the hug and way he came and hugged her wen she was leaving
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 .. i think ragz said .. "will miss u so much" when she hugged anki
i just luv these two girls !!!
Tanyaz thumbnail
I am going to feel down all day , not because of Anki's elimination but I can't stand the thought of seeing Sushant in that sad look ......I can't wait for tomorrow and see his lovely smile when Ankita comes back ......
Tanyaz thumbnail
usha , to make ourselves feel good , let's vote for apna Sushi boy like mad ..That  will help  us feel better .....
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai everyone.
I felt sad when Anki left the stage. On seeing the Last sushita hug..😭(Both looked they were about to cry).

But then Feel proud to Be Ankita Fan and sushita fan. She took it well. The only time she was about to break down is,when she hugged sushant(Obviously it happens,if it is your dear one,then you will break down as you have them by your side to give strength). Lovely couple🤗.Today it got proved. And I am relived that she will be back tomorrow.otherwise we too would have 😭  and feel disappointed   like sushi.
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes..i don't feel that bad as i know she will be back..otherwise i would have felt really bad..after her speech..she was about to cry..so was sushant..😔
Tanyaz thumbnail

As manav Archna or Sushant Ankita ...this was their best hug ever .....very touching and so sweet ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
This crazy Ankita ....she waxed  Nishant's moustache .....🤣