Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
It's Ok Resham .I have not seen anything as yet but after reading  what you have written ,this has only happened once .He is always very good with hsi choreo and is always givin her credit as well ..

It was just a bad day for him and he was very down ...I read somewhere that he was about to cry ...
Thank God he didn't let his emotions effect his performance .Good he was professional then ...
They are human after all...

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Resham..arey sushant doesn't see anyone at all not even Ankita wen Mads is infront of him den how can he give appraisal to shampa?lolz.
kidding but wat i feel is dey make a awesome team and we can see dat in rehearsal videos the most..today also he was a bit like shying,giggling after one step <333

btw,i loved sushita's hug after her elimination..dey are soo cute and also Anki-Ragz hug also..dey are cute together
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Aah okk okk....I said naa...dont kill me....๐Ÿ˜†...I just wrote wht I felt ....

Back to ...haan their performances....btw loved the interaction he had with Ajay backstage...26 saal haan Sushant๐Ÿ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Just now I saw the elimination and had to say something here .I am a very proud fan today .Loved the dignified way she took the decision that even shocked madhuri so much .I am very happy she first hugged Nishant and then also gave such a lovely hug to  ragini ......
Of course they way she hugged Sushant was lovely ,she was clearly telling him ' not to feel bad and be OK' but Sushant  was  very down ,you could tell with the faces he was making ....๐Ÿ˜”

Madhuri looked so sad when Sushan tand Anki were  hugging and Sushi was down ...I think she really likes them
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haan, I too loved their interaction, why Sushant added one year more๐Ÿ˜†
And 
Shekhar and Emraan in the show were ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
not 26 resham, i think it's 24 he said.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no re monica he said 26..I kept wondering 25 ka hai naa yeh๐Ÿ˜† btw Emraan ws really a let down..full team ws strict no no yaar....๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Between sushant forgot his own age kya because while giving love tips to naren aka ajay he said 26 years his formula is tried and tested tat time or may be he was missing anki too much and I liked chang reply
Tanyaz thumbnail
Shame on those web sites that reposted that she ran  out and did not take her elimination well..Now this proves beyond doubt that some web sites are after this girl and reporting rubbish about her , maybe because she is not giving them enough gossip ..I will never believe them now that I have the proof ... Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Aah okk okk....I said naa...dont kill me....๐Ÿ˜†...I just wrote wht I felt ....

Back to ...haan their performances....btw loved the interaction he had with Ajay backstage...26 saal haan Sushant๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† resham , i felt the same as u .. like i said in the reply below your post ..