Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: teacher25

What is B-boying?? I feel so outdated at times..... ðŸ¤“

hey even my friends dunno wat Hip-Hop means lolz..dun feel bad..B-boying is a dance form which is lke only for boys..it luks gud

but saajan frm DID2 is awesome in doing dis form :)
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dew_drop

Just saw the promo. Looks unique style of dance. Sush was looking so manly!
I think Rags might score less due to lack of dance..

Is it true tht Daya didn't perform? Then how is the elimination gonna be done next week? It wud be unfair to judge just the other contestants.

Daya is not in a condition to perform due to his back. Mona will be making a vote appeal for him and people will have to decide on the basis of his previous performances if they want to see more of him. If the votes he gets are enough to sustain him, then he'll stay, else he'll be eliminated.

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am feeling really bad for daya .. wont it be kinder to let him go ? ..
If he gets the votes and stays on (despite not performing..) and someone else gets eliminated inspite of performing .. ummm... 🤔
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Niki
oh.. ok ok. Tis sad.. Hope he gets well soon.
His dance is so clumpsy in a cute way 😆
dew_drop thumbnail
Agree Lunzi. It wud be very unfair if a perfomer gets eliminated!!
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@dew , yeah 😆 ..I prefer daya over shekhar any day .. i am not talking about just dance here ..
i dont get gr8 vibes from shekhar ... but daya .. comes across as a really sweet guy ..
only thing is , It looks like shekhar really wants to win and is still pumped up about the show , but i feel daya is slowly losing interest and not that enthusiastic anymore..
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
niki...he'll pakka not confirm on monday epi? i thought it is a rumour😕 ok i wish he gets well soon..
but i dun think its fair..i'm not saying he should perform cos Health comes always first but despite of not performing if he stays on the show it'll be a bit unfair to other contestants.and wat if he stays but later on  the dance practices affects his spine more?
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Gene-nisha....

Wow, the dance style looks scary... I can't imagine ever trying any of its steps for fear of breaking my neck or bones ..... wonder, how these guys do it......

@ lunza: Next week eliminations might be quite tough..... Daya would be adjudged without performing, and I read somewhere that Shekhar has got the lowest scores..... It could be these two fighting it out for a safe place.... 

I just hope that Ankita / Ragini are safe for the next couple of weeks, as I feel that they are yet to give their best performances on JDJ......

dew_drop thumbnail
Maybe this is wen the judges use their 'power' to save the contestant. Coz he/she will get eliminated despite of perfoming...?
Dang this will look so very scripted!
dew_drop thumbnail
Yep Lunzi, I'll take Daya over Shekhar anyday!