Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 - Page 50

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Let's hope for the best Tanya Di. See, even I'm not sure whether Shekhar's case is a case of regional bias or not. But it looks that way. Who knows it may be scripted to make Shekhar popular before Movers and Shakers returns? But I think such a strategy is to a large extent- futile. So, as of now, I don't suspect scripting as long as the possibility of regional bias is there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yup, let's hope for the best .
At this point , no one looks anywhere close to Sushant .Maybe Yana and Chang can come in the Finals .They did come up with some very good performances .Their choreos are doing  a superb job and with Chang there is this element of the dark horse winning  and we all know that people like this kind of a story ....
but I really want  to see Sushant winning ..He is doing so well ......It would be heart breaking if he didn't ..Chang and Yana giving him competiion  , I can understand .....but Shekhar ...no , I  don't want  to even think about it ...

You know yesterday my sister was saying that what is going against Sushant is that it looks too obvious that he will win it ...She said that the channel might come up with some shock element ...

Niki , I don't even wan tto think about it .....😭, after ZND this must work out well for him ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

You know yesterday my sister was saying that what is going against Sushant is that it looks too obvious that he will win it ...She said that the channel might come up with some shock element ...

Niki , I don't even wan tto think about it .....😭, after ZND this must work out well for him ....

yeah ... I am scared that people are going to get "bored" of his perfect performances and many get complacent and not vote for him much in the final rounds ...
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=SaffyFlower]Now I want a survey on how many  Bihar aur UPwaley Bhaiya log watch salsa,tango and mish-mash bull fights on jdj,then actually vote on the internet when they get bijli only for 6 hrs a day and spend the max cash on sms although being the most bhikari states in India-all for Shalimar Kebab Shekar babu,despite his dancing being deepdish deadpan 😆Man,I think he will be next PM or BCCI president beating Rahul Gandhi or DHoni at this rate of popularity🤣

Seriously,they need give out the voting numbers,at least do some data mining and show percentages of voting pattern on a pie chart or something😕sony thinks we cant figure out their messed up math and falthu dramabazi😡

Anki must be emotionally drained right now,channel acting up with celebs instead of the other way round
[/QUOTE

😆😆😆.
Vey cute.

I dont really like JDJ that much as the show seems to be more about celebrities than dancing.
I cant endure watching huffing and puffing , lugging and throwing in the name of dance! Though I appreciate the efforts, its just not good to my eyes.
Find DID doubles much better in terms of quality of dancing alone..
Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yupppppppppppppiieeeeeeeeeeee........anki is back.....🥳🥳

wat a good news on Sushant's birthday....

OMG he is so lucky for her............😍

Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what  a  good  news  sanu.............ankita  is  back..............yuppppppppppppppppppp🥳🥳🥳

sushant  is  crying............so  cute.............love  you  all  judges  for  bring  back  our  anki👍🏼
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Confirmation at last Anki is back 🥳

I found these part so sweet.He wants to cry cuz she is out and she is trying to be normal so for him...awww,how sweet.So much love for each other 😍

"It was a very bad experience to stand in danger zone and to get eliminated. More than me Sushant was upset and was about to cry. I was very disappointed but tried to be normal just for him. Sushant gave me the confidence to do my best for the Wild Card round and I did perform well, and so I am back (smiles)".

shootingstar27 thumbnail
🥳Now they can celebrate his birthday happily 🥳
Anki has to do something special for sweetie pie Sushant 🤗
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*Gives out a sigh of relief*
Sushita!! Oh this is so sweet! 😳

But I feel very bad for Krushna! What conspiracy by Sony! 😡