Users

Frequent Posters

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anki 😲😭
I felt this is gonna happen predicting that She was in bottom for 3 weeks
But we voted for her wholeheartedly😭

I have feeling that in last episode of JDJ they said Judjes can use their power to save one eliminated Contestant, they can save Anki this time !!!

Whats say???😉
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

Anki 😲😭

I have feeling that in last episode of JDJ they said Judjes can use their power to save one eliminated Contestant, they can save Anki this time !!!

Whats say???😉

oh yeah dey can use it for Ankita na..but how can dey bring 2contestants through WC or have only 5contestants for WC 😕
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@soniii

they  can  use  that  power............hope  for  best

but  what  a  bad  news  for  sushant  before  1  day  of  his birthday
Edited by epsita - 13 years ago
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the elimination is not fair she should be in top 3 she is better than all except sush sooooooooooooooooooo sad
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i jus hope she cums to watch sushants perfrmances again.....n lotsa sushita moments wil b shwn.... ❤️i dunt wnt her to disapear aftr tis!! 😔
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

Anki 😲😭

Whats say???😉

they vll nt use it now...they vll use it if ny shekhar or daya or mahi vll cum in danger zone nd chang too😡😡
Edited by divyasweety - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am shocked .. dont know what else to say ...
after this my heart's going to break if sushant doesnt win jhalak ...
So based on the votes , I guess the top 4 is going to be .. sushant , daya , chang and shekhar ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am feeling bad about Ankita .It is strange that even Daya , mahi and Shekhar got away but she is eliminated .What to do ..We will have to accept this with dignity . Thanks to Jhalak we at least got those 5 beautiful dances that we will cherish for a long time ....
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I havent been able to make much sense of the voting pattern this time around...
anki has a huge fan base .. marathi and indore .. . but maybe not the kind to vote in bulk for jhalak , or maybe they are just archana fans and arent interested in reality/sony shows ?
still i thought anki would make it .. she has around 3500 fans in FB .. and most of them seem to vote for her at least 100 to 200 times .. some even rally their friends and vote in thousands .. read one comment - one guy and some of his friends managed to send in around 5400 votes !!! ..
and still anki got out ...
Looking at the trend so far .. I think all the gals are going to get voted out .. ragz , mahi , and maybe yana too ...
And it might be a JDJ first - to have a top four comprising only of guys - sushant , shekhar , daya , and Chang ...
Shekhar's "success story " and "fan base " is going to remain a mystery to me till the end of the show , daya's fan base , I can understand .. chang's fan base - hmm .. chang's AT isnt as fast moving as others .. but I think his fans dont really come on IF .. but I think his fan base is huge , and the kind who vote for him all night ...
And thats why I am getting scared for sushant ... he might reach the top 2 , but if it is chang vs sushant .. chang might just pip him to win JDJ if sushant's fans dont vote for him in hundreds ...
I guess the online fandom isnt a true representation of the "voting fanbase" ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Now I am scared for even Sushant ...
I just hope that he keeps performing very well and then goes on to win the contest .It is heartbreaking to lose Ankita  so early in the contest ...