Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Extremely beautiful performance......the bestest ever by Sushant. 

Accolades to Shampa the great. She is fantastic, brilliant, outstanding, fabulous, everything........She's the BEST!!!!

Loved everything....just one grouse.....why was Shampa left all by herself? I wished she was showered with as much appreciation as Sushant got. She truly deserves it.

I didn't even like that Sushant doesn't hug her enough. after the group performance, she came to hug him and he went and hugged Chang. Even in Hawa Mahal while getting marks Sushant was more interested in hugging Chang. It kind of isolates Shampa. (n ya why Chang??? 😕.....Man-Sat and Man-Jay weren't enough!!!)

I just want lot more for Shampa.......coz she truly truly deserves it.

Shekhar's performance was really good.....but his expressions are vulgar. 🤢

Chang has shown so much improvement.......kudos to him. but the promo was lot more effective. thank god both were given POTD....would have hated the judges giving just Sushant POTD. Chang truly deserved it. 

Mahi is really cute.

Their group performance was entertaining. 

The great KSG came to taunt the great SSR. 🤣 Controversies coming. 

great. 👎🏼

Me thinks the Sal-yana elimination was scripted to stop the rebel krushna coming back to show.

Loved Remo for his confession to Madz......Madz has the effects on all!

9991 thumbnail
Sushant was superb,his postures were good,lifts were breathtaking. All in all well done sushant and shampa! :-)
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bonne what did ksg say ?? missed that part ...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree bonne..I too felt why nt praised Shampa..since she ws really good at this....why she ws left out...cmon its nt only Sushant bt its his choreographer too...bt maybe...lets see..coming weeks it might nt be the picture wht v saw today....bt Shampa u were the star for me too....u girl will go miles ahead....
lunza thumbnail
^^^^ Yes shampa is a star !!! Hope she is super successful in whatever she does in the future ...
want her to have a rocking career and get lots of accolades !!!
9991 thumbnail
Liked chang's performance..
madhuri said that she wanted to gift chang something as she gifted ankita and did the facial expression for him,loved madhuri
KSG was there to cheer for chang,i hate him though.. :-) Madhuri was awesome as usual... Loved what SRK again said for madhuri... :-)
omg !! Jia where are you ?? something special happened tonite in JDJ 😆
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

bonne what did ksg say ?? missed that part ...

even i missed it
Was it worth 🤔
lunza thumbnail
my mum changed the channel when ksg started talking ... it was a constant tussle for the remote today ... when I hate PR , my mum starts liking it ...

Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

even i missed it
Was it worth 🤔

nothing exceptional , just a few encouraging words for Chang , maybe Marisha & Nicole are friends cos Ive never seen Chang & KSG together 😆