Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Malaika was using beautiful, graceful, stunning alot.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and I swore she would have given her a 10 but... I hope she is safe too.  I mean she should not even be called in the bottom 3 next week.

Thanks for correcting me Usha.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by star_wars - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Who is mallika..i was thinking..then i figured it was malaika..๐Ÿ˜Ž..yes she is nice..madhuri is super cool..she gives good comments and good scores..๐Ÿ˜Ž..she is very impressive..even remo is getting better after sitting next to her..๐Ÿคฃ
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dint like nishant's choreo guyshe wasted too much of the timenishant's choreo luked v lacklustre for the steps used.He needs to watch a few videos at least,there are videos released by the disciples and gurus,u know๐Ÿ˜• They even write books on the mudras with drawings,lots of material on krishna stuff thing is available,its a v well know folklore that lots of gurus have done shows on

but they both danced v well๐Ÿ‘nishant especially,for a guy,did kathak v nicely,I noticed him dancing for the first time๐Ÿ˜†Anki was v beautiful and she has it all to be a classical dancer - beauty,grace,the adaaen and keen sense of music,of course,and her soul in it - hope she joins the kathak academy in Delhi and dances to her heart's content...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Jiax ! Thanks for the caps babeโญ๏ธ
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fantastic performance by Sushant....bravoooooooooooooo....actually I loved the entire segment so much tht I cant speak now๐Ÿ˜†
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am at a loss of words .. i didnt want the perf to end .. didnt want the dream to end ..........
bcuz the whole perf was like a beautiful dream ...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Like his dream it ws everyone's dream yaar....awwwwwwwww
Sushant's performance ws so beautiful and serene as Mandhuri said it took me to another world ๐Ÿ˜ the lifts, posture, movements so rhythmic , it just started nd ended in a flow ๐Ÿ˜ if Ankita's performance ws stunning Sushant's performance tonite ws ethereal 
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
seriously , why do the performances have to be only around 2 mins? .. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i could have gone on and on watching him ...

Shampa - THANK YOU !!!!
I liked Chang's performance too, he ws fab, so much energy wow lively performance ๐Ÿ‘ also I like the song a lot ๐Ÿ˜† 30 ws totally deserving