Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hmmmmmmmmmm
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
ankita won Performer of the DAY. finally, her hard-work is being paid off.
i thought, nishant was taking a risk doing classical for madz song, infront of her, where many things could go wrong. also, some people (who are trained classical dancers )  dont like it if untrained dancers attempt. but the risk paid off, and ankita did a FAB JOB. congo to her. she has proved herself to be versatile since the 1st week of JDJ, doing stuff she has never attemppted before...

today, ankita reminded me of madhuri SOO MUCH. i think we should rename her mini-madhuri. 
sushant was soo happy for her. grinning like a fool, when she was appreciated!!!
the only downer, W*F was the chak doom doom song all about?? malaika was right, it was soo amteurish!! 
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^Oh yes he was grinning like a fool πŸ˜†
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ankita was just beautiful today!  She looked beautiful, danced beautifully; it was all very pleasing to the eyes.  She is so graceful; I'm happy they tried semi-classical, it suited Ankita.  I don't know much about classical, but she didn't seem to have any major mistakes and her expressions were lovely.  Definitely her best performance so far!

Major props to her designer and make-up artist for this episode.  Thanks to Nishant as well for doing correct choreography and consulting with a professional. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am very impressed with the work that Chang's choreographer is doing .She had a non dancer and look what a good job she is doing  with him ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Nishant did very well today with his choreography and concept, I loved their dance! Ankita looked gorgeous and danced gracefully, very well done by both!!

Tanya, I am really enjoying Chang's performances, these past few weeks he has really stepped up and delivered.

Looking forward to Sushant's performance tomorrow!
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mandy   she was so good even in th Chak Dhoom Dhoom dance ,... I thought she was very graceful ,  even Nishant was so much better behaved today .....
He gave most of the dance to ankita and whatever he did that was very well done .It was a gutsy thing to do that after last week's fiasco he attempted one of  Madhuri's most difficult dances which was choreographed by none other than Birju Maharaj ...So hats off to  them for pulling it off so well...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ankita was looking so beautiful and elegant.😍 πŸ˜totally loved her dancing. she was so graceful and this is by far Ankita's one of the best performance in Jhalak till now. πŸ‘Her semi-classical dancing was so clean, you could see her every hand and leg movement. her expression was just too good.she has the exact grace and poise that madhuri has and i am so happy for her.πŸ˜ƒ 

and Wohooooooooooo finally she got the performance of the da day award.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³  she deserved it for sure and also i just loved it when she and nishant both smiled when the host announced it . she looked so happy.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Mandy   she was so good even in th Chak Dhoom Dhoom dance ,... I thought she was very graceful ,  even Nishant was so much better behaved today .....

He gave most of the dance to ankita and whatever he did that was very well done .It was a gutsy thing to do that after last week's fiasco he attempted one of  Madhuri's most difficult dances which was choreographed by none other than Birju Maharaj ...So hats off to  them for pulling it off so well...

Nishant really impressed me today, definately a refreshing change from the over confident Nishant I am used to seeing. I agree, he gave Ankita a chance to shine and she did very well. I am so happy she got 27 out of 30 and the performance of the day, well deserved!!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Ankita got Performer of the Day. At last her hard work paid off.. She was so happy when the marks for the group dance was announced as she knew she will get performer of the Day. No words to describe her beauty.. She was so graceful.. I always feek she is more comfortable in Bollywood numbers than western.. But today she did semi classical without prior training was just wonderful. Her looks, grace, moves, dance and costumes were just too good. 😳 M so happy for her... I thought she might get the perfect score as she is more comfortable in this style but anyways was happy she got the performer of the day.
Did not even look at Nishant. πŸ˜† Good he gave more space for Ankita...

Again guys unable to vote for her... same problem.. But I know you all are voting..
Lunza dont worry these people will continiously vote on our behalf as well.. 😊