Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yellow dress was that salsa one, gosh JDJ recycle too!!
Her hair was pinned so It was curled badly i feel
cant wait for tomorrow , btw Saroj khan looks like Helen's replica from the pre-cap 😕
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ya rite me too thought tat it was salsa replica dress I think mads likes sushita she always praises both of them and guys the dance of sush on ore piya and todays arman perf on bol halke had kind of same lifts
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Hmm now me dying to see sush perf and anki reaction to sizzling chemistry between sush shampa and hey sush was biting his nails wen anki score was to be announced

Hey,dont mind my saying this...but this is entertainment industry and sushita fans don't mind all this - tommorrow they go to bollywood,they will be doing far more dare to bare things,and its a part of their job - we shud not be judging them on it I think

Dint mean to be rude,just felt like stating,that is all !
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

anyone noticed what was written on anki's yellow's shirt ? my boyfriend .. and something was written below ???

my boyfriend is Mr Strong
sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

Hey,dont mind my saying this...but this is entertainment industry and sushita fans don't mind all this - tommorrow they go to bollywood,they will be doing far more dare to bare things,and its a part of their job - we shud not be judging them on it I think

Dint mean to be rude,just felt like stating,that is all !

Saffy,relax take a deep breathe are you ok?

Did you read the post she has written she didn't say anything to offend Sushant and Ankita fans I guess.She just stated her excitement of tomorrow Sushant act with Shampa.

You have to be happy today na as Ankita was good and  even won POTD.

Edit: Today Ankita was fab!! Gosh she looked so pretty!!

Man  Madhuri was just fab today infact she was best out of all act in today's performance. 😆
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
9991 thumbnail
Ankita was fab today..... Ankita & nishant well done they both rocked today,ankita looked very gorgeous today,i am so happy she got the first POTD today :-) very happy for ankita today... I have a feeling that madhuri is fond of ankita,she always says she sees herself in her and today only for ankita without the host asking she said about her experience on her own and also gave some facial expressions for ankita :-)
waiting for sushant's performance tomorrow... Sushant and shampa are going to rock tomorrow :-) i feel madhuri has a crush on sushant and vice versa :-) but madhuri has a serious crush on sushant :-) i mean without asking madhuri comes and hugs sushant and dances with him :-) i am waiting tomorrow sushant is going to rock!!

sushita rocks!! :-)
9991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

He doesn't seem a Casanova type to me. He seems like one of
those guys who gets friendly with everyone too soon, girls even (and not to forget,
he does masti with them by pretending to flirt with them), but gets shy when
teased on 'other' matters. Even in interviews, he always shies more than
Ankita. 😆

i agree with you :-)
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishr

Nish,I was doing ur job buddy😆remember our sushita pact😉

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What a beautiful show today .I saw it just now . PR was aweful but JDJ more than made up for it .

I loved  Ragini's performance , she was lovely ....

Loved  what the other stars had to say for madhuri , specially what Hritik Roshan said ...that was very sweet ..

Also  her convent teacher and others... they really made thsi so special for madhuri and it was very well deserving ..

Finally coming to my favourite part ...
Ankita's performance ...

I am so proud of Ankita today .She looked breathtakingly beautiful , probably her best  in  that red dress.....

Her dance  was just beautiful ....Doing a semi classic without ever being trained and then dance this well....hats off to the girl ..I am really proud of her ...

I was also happy to see that she is getting  along so well with Nishant and has made no big deal about what happened .They have sorted it out between themselves ....

Really enjoyed today's show a lot ...Maza aa gaya ..
The precap is wonderful as well . Sushant's act looks so beautiful , such tough lifts and he did them with such perfection .....

And Chang ...you little beauty  .

I am so so looking forward to see his  performance ..This guy Chang is really growing on me now ....I think he is wonderful and it is great to see how  hard he is wroking and improving ...