Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 2 - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
wow madhuri ⭐️ 😍 she ws looking extraordinarily pretty tonite 😍 nd Hrithik, omg ! I dint even notice what he said 😍 Maddy saying she wanna dance with Hrithik some day wow !! now that would be "this is it" moment 😍 😍 😍
Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

Just one thing did anyone watch that show in which Hritik sang yarana song it was marvellous yaar, he sang it with beauty touched my heart ❤️

yea I saw that, for umang he also sang it in IIFA  😃 he has a gr8 voice too music is in his genes 😳
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey,he was in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa also..he is such a nice person u know - he gave away 1 lakh to the kids in SRGMP when he came to the show and he sang v well in it😳such an artist,beautiful inside and outside😳I like his wife too
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
anyone noticed what was written on anki's yellow's shirt ? my boyfriend .. and something was written below ???
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

Hey,he was in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa also..he is such a nice person u know - he gave away 1 lakh to the kids in SRGMP when he came to the show and he sang v well in it😳such an artist,beautiful inside and outside😳I like his wife too

you have too saffy  😆 I too like her😆
But that one lac episode was too much was looking scripted😕 but chalega😆

Thanks piya for that info😛 I m in love with that song😍
yea Saff, he's my fav actor beautiful from inside nd out. He and Susanne have a wonderful love story almost fairy tailish 😳 😍 love the couple and absolutely love Hrithik ❤️
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm now me dying to see sush perf and anki reaction to sizzling chemistry between sush shampa and hey sush was biting his nails wen anki score was to be announced
that song ws composed by his uncle Rajesh Roshan , nice song tere jaisa yaar kaha kaha aisa yarana , o.k. back to JDJ 😆
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lunzi nahi dekha, will catch up next time

And anki rehearsed with Salman but he got eliminated she danced again with Nishant😆

And what was that part where they do chak dhoom dhoom, Remo rightly said immaure🤣
Anki ws looking sexy in that short yellow dress, but her hair