Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
no idea , only info is the TB article .. and not much info has leaked this time , no scores , no judges reactions/comments , nothing ...😕

Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
how come shekar is not in the bottom three and ankita is? going by the fact that salman is kicked out despite being one of the highest scorers, then chang should be in the bottomm three!!

even ragini was in the bottom three for a couple of weeks and then never showed up there...even mahi was in the bottom twice right? so then is this anki's turn? guest appreance in the bottom for two weeks and then thats it??
we dont know the # of votes anyways, what if its pre-determined by sony who'll be in the bottom?
if salman is kicked out now.. this paves a clean path for sushant to go into the finals!
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u. i think they are doing turn wise. no offense to ragini fans but ragini used to be in bottom most of time even mahi too so now all of sudden they are not even near bottom???? thats like really hard to digest and all of a sudden it's ankita's turn now and it's even more shocking how suddenly salman is out??? and what is shekher doing???he is the safest of them all. Sushant's performance are brilliant so he deserves to be safe dance wise and popularity wise and remain out of the danger zone but shekhar??he has been scoring low and idk who is voting him everytime that he gets saved from the danger zone..😕
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lunza

salman yana out

I am shocked by this, I was sure that Salman and Yana would make it to the finals along with Sushant and Shampa. I hope Salman and Yana return as a wild card entry because they are very good!

Nishant is lucky that he has been given another chance, two weeks in a row he and Ankita were in danger of being eliminated that should be a wake up call to him! Nishant really needs to step up now, I want to see Ankita make it to the finals!
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I am shocked by this, I was sure that Salman and Yana would make it to the finals along with Sushant and Shampa. I hope Salman and Yana return as a wild card entry because they are very good!

Nishant is lucky that he has been given another chance, two weeks in a row he and Ankita were in danger of being eliminated that should be a wake up call to him! Nishant really needs to step up now, I want to see Ankita make it to the finals!

@bold: thats the thing, he doesnt even care!! to him all of this is just games and fun! he doesnt try hard enough, never stands out! i think he just wants populairty to make his way into the entertainment industry !!! otherise he would make sure HE AND ANKITA were never in the  bottom 2... if they are in the bottom 2, its cuz of him... ankita is really popular to not bring enough votes for hherself
Originally posted by: CuteCherry

i totally agree with u. i think they are doing turn wise. no offense to ragini fans but ragini used to be in bottom most of time even mahi too so now all of sudden they are not even near bottom???? thats like really hard to digest and all of a sudden it's ankita's turn now and it's even more shocking how suddenly salman is out??? and what is shekher doing???he is the safest of them all. Sushant's performance are brilliant so he deserves to be safe dance wise and popularity wise and remain out of the danger zone but shekhar??he has been scoring low and idk who is voting him everytime that he gets saved from the danger zone..😕

i know eh!! in the beginning, ragini who is relly popular was in the bottom 3, 
how come shekar WAS NEVER there??  no offense evn daya shetty nervr made it, and chang as well.. these stars are popular, but not really as popular as the others... and repuation wise, ragz, mahi, ankita are squeaky clean, in terms of votes n voters 
so its bizzare that our resident grandpa nver made to the bottom
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I agree about Shekhar, I don't understand how he is never at risk of being eliminated despite being one of the weakest contestants there. Krushna and Yana's eliminations were shocking, then there is Ankita being the bottom 3 twice in a row. Something just doesn't seem right here.

aarti23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shekhar has d special bond wid sony 4m such a long tim,he s bin  workin wid thm since movers n shekhars.....dekh bhai dekh...but surely its bin many yrs so hw can sony ll do tis wid him he ll b thr 4 nthr 1-2 wks @lst
he gt best choreo
he alswys scores deccent despite nt putin mor effort
n he s alwys in safe zone

so zelo use 4 sum mor wks.....sad bt tru
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

i know eh!! in the beginning, ragini who is relly popular was in the bottom 3, 
how come shekar WAS NEVER there??  no offense evn daya shetty nervr made it, and chang as well.. these stars are popular, but not really as popular as the others... and repuation wise, ragz, mahi, ankita are squeaky clean, in terms of votes n voters 
so its bizzare that our resident grandpa nver made to the bottom

@ bold love the description for shekhar oops sorry grandpa.🤣🤣🤣 i wonder y they don't introduce him that way cuz i guess all are kid contestants participating in front of grandpa. i bet all are below the age of 30 except krushna, daya, both host and the judges😆 
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think those contestants got lowest score who were eliminated  for example krushna & yana they were the lowest scorers of the particular week ,i  also like them as a dancer but its just a thought  i  m not against them