Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: archanamanav

what is anki's avi mean..karen..what are u guys talking about..😕

Not sure what it means but i think it is her rehearsals.  I was referring to him being at her rehearsalConfused
Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yup even i noticed it...Sushant must be there to support her...
Wow...He is such a nice guy...
I wanna see both Sushita in finale
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anu , Ankita is not part of the group with this Nishant , Karan and Mukti .She met Nishant for the first time in JDJ only ...
She may know Karan because I know Sushant was part of this group ( I read somewhere) in ZND but she was never part of it ...
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Anu , Ankita is not part of the group with this Nishant , Karan and Mukti .She met Nishant for the first time in JDJ only ...

She may know Karan because I know Sushant was part of this group ( I read somewhere) in ZND but she was never part of it ...

And I am glad that Sushant seems not to be a part of the group now.  Articles pertaining to them is all about partying  Sorry but true.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well , sushant is good friends with aditi (they started their tv career together with kis desh) , but they dont really plan to catch up regularly .. they hug warmly whenever they bump into each other at events ..
sushant knew karan even before znd bcuz they used to shoot for their shows in adjacent locations ( kis desh and kitani mohabbat hai ) , but they became closer friends during znd i guess..

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know about Sushant   and his  friends ( only once I read that he  and the rest of the ZND participants would go out together )  but Ankita met  Nishant  for the first time in Jhalak because  she  said that she was going to meet her choreographer Nishant for  the first time and then she introduced herself as ' Hi, I am Ankita " . So obviously she had not met him before and did not  go for him as her choreographer because he was part of some group ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think sushant knows Nishant frm ZND cos i always used to notice him in ZND sets and he is a very gud friend of karan and aditi so as sushant...
lunza thumbnail
I dont think sushant is that close with them either .. though he used to hang around with them ..i.e karan aditi mukti and kritika during znd ...

I was kinda surprised when aditi said she was watching jdj only for her friend nishant and thus supporting nishant and ankita .. I thought she would mention sushant too...
lunza thumbnail
i like karan kritika and aditi .. dont like mukti much ( i like her sis though..) .. and nishant ..BLAH !!🤢

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lunza

I dont think sushant is that close with them either .. though he used to hang around with them ..i.e karan aditi mukti and kritika during znd ...

I was kinda surprised when aditi said she was watching jdj only for her friend nishant and thus supporting nishant and ankita .. I thought she would mention sushant too...

@bold..me too..i thought she would mention abt sushant also but she didn't..nd recent article of her on New year also she said she wants her friends Nishant and Mukti to do great this year..
@mukti..i dun like her but like shakti.she is cutee

why Nishant is not changing his prof pic of his and Ankita(Black dress one) in FB??