India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

If you were Anita........

PrettyKudi01 Groupbie
PrettyKudi01
PrettyKudi01

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

I have not wrote in this forum before so hi to everyone, I kinda felt bad for Anita in many ways... She was the love of Ahem, heard that she changed herself so that Kokila can like her, but for Kokila, it was not worth it. I kinda feel like this is Ahem's felt. Because your mom said get married to this Girl (Gopi) you do it. Sorry, this is not how life is. He promised Anita that she is the one for him and because his mom said no. That was it. He shut the door on her as if she was a piece a shit.. Sorry that pissed me off... Gopi has nothing to do with this matter and look at her punishment. Gopi will never receive that love that she was title for.......

Girls,, How would you feel if you were Anita did everything for ur love, but because the guy's mom did not like you, he walks out on you.... Move on of course, but girls you knw that this kind of situtation you won't ever forget nor would you ever trust a guy like you used too....

What do you girls have to say??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamg

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
if i were Anita... and this was Ahem... i would thank my stars that i hadn't had to live with a spineless guy....

i would just move on rather than try for ways to get into his life... ahem character is not worth the sweat for me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxxbipssaomom

PrettyKudi01 Groupbie
PrettyKudi01
PrettyKudi01

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Definitely True, gurlfriend.....

upasana.diya

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Initially I believe I would be really, really, really mad.  When I finally came to the realization that he was not mine, nor would he be, I would be really, really, really hurt.  But then comes the acceptance, and you get on with it.  I'm not one for revenge.  I would not condone my brother if he were to take the actions that Umang took.  For me it would be, "Well, he just lost a good thing.  Too bad for him!"LOL  And I would get on with my life... (and find someone better looking, richer and with more integrity!)

upasana.diya

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
if i was anita, i would defenitely move on. i m no gopi who is not finanacialy and emotionally independant. i will find a man who has more courage than this louzy aham. it has taken him nealy seven months to ask a plate of food from his wife, what a cowardly lion he is.
bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

if i were Anita... and this was Ahem... i would thank my stars that i hadn't had to live with a spineless guy....

i would just move on rather than try for ways to get into his life... ahem character is not worth the sweat for me

i'll second every word of tthis

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top