What will happen in the future?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Arjun and Arohi will have to get together at the end

or they would die at the end somwhow for sake of love

sounds despressing but since Arohi will marry chiku how will she get with Arjun at the end

will chiku die

will chiku have an affair and then divorce

will Arohi stay married to chiku for ever but always love Arjun deep down

will Arohi and Arjun just die together in the end (romeo juliet type)

since the news of the marriage means that the creatives are all set to ruin the show-these are the only options i can think of

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I would prefer divorced Arohi out of the rest.
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maybe slightly morbid .. but dying for eternal love seems the "kitani mohabbat hai" type.. what do you guys think?😕
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I voted for Divorced Arohi!

Although I didn't want to select this option.

I only selected this coz I didnt like the sound of the other 3 options! I definately DONT want Arohi to marry Cheeku! I DONT want Arjuhi to die! and I DONT want to see a widowed Arohi!

Divorced probably sounded a little better than the other 3! But if she was divorced I hope it was to get rid of Cheeku and not Arjun!

Love KMH2 4ever! ❤️

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

Maybe slightly morbid .. but dying for eternal love seems the "kitani mohabbat hai" type.. what do you guys think?😕

Actually I agree with you there! Maybe Arjuhi will prove their love for each other through dying for eternal love and leave a message to all its viewers that Love is not only a emotion but it is a feeling that lives on even after all else is lost- this is what you call true love & Kitani Mohabbat Hai! ❤️
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope you missed one option ... No marriage hapening with chikooo and arjuhi for ever - i am a very possesive fan.Edited by ishikaek43 - 13 years ago
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I actually didnt want to select any option becoz i think marrying cheeku is itself no option bt for now i hv opted divorced arohi that doesnt sound good yaar
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Out of the choices given, divorced Arohi seemed like the best option but I don't want to see that happen. I don't understand why Arohi had to marry at all, it is still early in the show. Why couldn't Arohi and Chiku's marriage be called off? Why couldn't Arohi be shown going away to clear her head and try to forget about Arjun? I wouldn't mind seeing anything but her marrying Chiku
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hi yaar

the show ends if it takes this angle is really going with the death of the lovers but we KMHians dont want it.

the thing with divorced arohi is like it will ruin the charm and innocence of the character and it has been seen in DMG. We dont want same fate of riddhima to Arohi.

the thing with widowed arohi - y- it will then show that she started caring her husband and when died she went back to her first love.
generally speaking not a bad concept but does not suit the youth orientated show.

we are looking for a youth chilled show dear. however ur presumptions are worthy.

we are trying to save this to happen:
please sign and vote these links:

regards
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cant believe that we r having this kind of polls!!!!!