India-Forums

11th jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Dr. Bhaghat house...cop tells him that we have alerted all the police stations are geeta will be found.  Malini, kamya and jija are worried that they will get to know they are behind this...and malini tells him to be quiet.   she tells him let me think.   

Raghu and geeta walk up to the jeep and she sits inside it.   Cops come over there and they tell raghu to get down.  and asks him what is going on...and he is being introduced as raghu the goon the robinhood.  and cop looks at geeta and starts saying bad things...and touches her in bad way.   Raghu slaps the cop.   Raghu says if u cant respect ur uniform then respect woman.  The cop tells the constable to take them to police stations..and just then he hears that geeta is missing on the radio and he looks at geeta and raghu says this is geeta...now what???   and cop looks on.   Jija comes with his bag and he tells malini again to run away from here to delhi.   Malini tells him to shut up and tells him u r not going anywhere either....

COP COMES home with geeta and her family happy and malini, kamya and jija worried.  Geeta comes in followed by cops and everyone hugs her.   Raghu is also there.   they ask her where she was and she says i m sorry dad...cause of me..god know what u went thru.   and she says sorry to everyone and everyone says no one is mad at u as u r home safe and sound.   He asks her who brought u here and raghu says hello..and Dr. bhaghat says raghu...with geetu and geeta says if he didnt come on time i wouldnt be standing here in front of u and she explain how he saved her from water...but doesnt tell him about vinod and sudha.   Dr.  Bhaghat thanks him...and malini says so this is raghu...!!!!!!   Her dad takes raghu inside and malini, kamya n jija in one room and jija is cribbing on his luck.  Malini tells him to go get telephone directory...and then she says everything in mute.   and jija is praising malini.

Raghu drinks tea and then asks to leave.  They all thank him again.   He says it was my duty.   and he leaves.   all the reporters comes inside Dr. bhaghat's house and says what is ur relationship with geeta as u were found in an insolated bless.   and then raghu tells the reporters off.  and raghu says if u want to know the truth then go to sudha and vinod u kidnapped geeta and he was going to marry her forcefully...and geeta's family shocked.   and then raghu is telling the reporters the whole truth ....and sudha comes there with her mom and then starts taunting raghu and bhaghat family in front of the reporters.   Raghu says have some shame..u are a woman..respect another woman...and then he points the gun to her head and sudha says to reporters see...this is the real raghu....and the reporter says ur own family is saying stuff about u then what u have to say.

Raghu is telling his men i wont let a respectable family be ruined in reputation like this.   He says i have gone to jail so many times press didnt come so how come today over a small thing.  he says something is fishy...someone is there who is trying to ruin their image.   Is it sudha and vinod...no..there is someone else..who is doing this.. i will seek out the real culprit....and he looks at the bhaghat house.

His men are saying see...what happened u are hanuman bhaghat and now ur name is joined with geeta...and raghu says u r silly..what about Dr. bhaghat;s reputation.   I need to help him out.   I owe him that.   

Geeta has locked herseld in the room and everyone trying to get her to open the door.   she doesnt...and she says i have no reason to live now..and she takes a match box and lights it 

Pre-cap -- everyone still banging on the door and she sets her bed on fire.  

Edited by kasrana - 11 January 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821OpandaysarahjcAMSTmorenasmomHumtum25milwebmanya7878pearldesaiHeenapbmm1985heartsmartshanak.hotnycsweetieSilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.
shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
thx for the update
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
ur welcome guys.   
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index