India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Written Update - 11th January - you are free now

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, please bare with me on Tuesdays I will be updating late, I just came back from college a while back...will update as soon as possible and looking at the way the Forum has become, i don't even feel like watching such an episode Cry

The episode starts with Arohi and DJ selecting a Sari. Biji and Rashi too reach the same mall adn select the same sari DJ had selected. The lady tells her the sari is already booked and then goes to talk to that lady and sees Arjun in the midway. Arjun asks Rashi about her baby and then Arjun keeps smiling and Biji asks him why he's smiling for no reason, and she tells him to say the truth. Arjun tells her that one mistake made by him yesterday has caused a separation between him and Arohi, but that mistake wasn't even made by him, he feels as if doing all this isn't doing anything and walking on this path is becoming difficult now...Biji slaps him. Cheeku is screaming Bodyguard Bodyguard and then asks the clerk for Singhania, and he is directed to the changing room where he is in there with a girl. Cheeku starts kicking the door and screaming and telling him to come out, and then Mickey Mouse opens the door and scares Cheeku. Biji tells Arjun that he can fight a fodge but can't win over a girl? and then tells him that she has selected a sari and that lady has put it on hold and when biji sees it's DJ, the two start to argue over it, then Arohi tells Arjun to stop his Biji but Arjun too tells her that even your DJ is arguing, no wonder they are best friends. Arohi tells Biji that she doesn't want the sari, but biji tells her that she can keep it and she will look beautiful as a bride, and Arohi takes her blessings. Arjun asks why she let them keep it, Biji tells him because she had wanted to give it to Arohi anyway, so whats the point in arguing? Mickey Mouse is scaring Cheeku and just then Arjun comes and stops Mickhael, and tells him that it is his job to protect Cheeku, he is not going against the family and KSA hears this.

Biji and Dadu are talking, Biji tells him to choose a sari and he says that todays situation is no longer the same as it was before. KSA tells her that their families are no longer friends. KSA tells her that her grandson kidnapped Arohi, Biji tells him that his anger on Arjun shouldn't reflect on their friendship and why is DJ separated from her best friend because of this? He tells her to ask Rudra, to which she replies, that it is his fault that today Rudra is what he is, Rudra had asked for one chance and he couldn't give it to him, KSA tells her he was doing his duty, Biji tells him what kind of a duty? when a person wants to change you don't let them insetad you put them behind bars? That was your mistake, your eyes are blinded by law, and you can't differentiate anymore. Sometimes you have to give a chance to someone so they can change. KSA leaves from there. Arohi's Sangeet is on and she is very uncomfortable with Cheeku, and Arjun is watching her from far. Gauri keeps making Arohi sit down and then Shefali takes Gauri from there and asks her, she wanted the venue for the mehendi changed, she didn't want Arohi to see Cheeku's real face? Gauri tells her but wasn't that party thrown by his bodyguard, Arjun? Rajveer goes to Arjun and says hey bodyguard, why are u standing like that? did u forget that day when i beat you? should i hit you today, again? what are you staring at like that? KSA stops Rajveer. Sudhir goes to find files upstairs and he can't find it, he comes back down and stops everyone, he accuses Arjun of stealing the files and that is why he had decided to steal all the files.

Arjun says he has no idea where those are, he didn't steal it. KSA supports Arjun, he tells Sudhir that he is a lawyer, he should have evidence for what he is saying and prove that what he's saying is the truth. Sudhir says he can't do that. KSA tells him that it might be possible you probably lost it somewhere. Arohi says no dadu if stealing is involved, Arjun must have done it. Arwind too says if the file is gone, then it must be stolen. Rajveer says who else has so much courage to steal a file other than him? Cheeku tells Arjun the driver to get the car ready. KSA follows Arjun, Arjun says sir i have not stolen the file and today i have learned that no matter what, this world will never let you change, once the tag of stealer is on you it is impossible to get it off. I don't mind going to court and telling them I kidnapped Arohi, life has given me a really big punishment and even jails punishment would be nothing, I don't mind going to jail for how many ever years. KSA tells him he believes that he hasn't stolen the files, because he stole it. KSA tells him it is the first time he has done something like this, but he wants a criminal to change and become a better person.

Arjun asks KSA why he didn't tell anybody inside? he tells him because he is seeing it front of his eyes that you are changing. even before life had given me that chance but i didn't give him that chance. I want to give kismat another chance. I saw that for Arohi's pain you took Cheeku's blame, and then stood against your brother. You have been listening to people's taunts, and getting so much disrespect yet you want to change. I had only heard in books that criminals can change, now i have seen it as well. If he had given Rudra this chance, he too would have changed. He gives Arjun his file and says that he is free now, no police station has his records.

NO PRECAP.

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button. Big smile

~Pooja~

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 11 January 2011 at 2:54pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

jasgirlhellabitchycoversrklover95snehswetJANNAVthebest_meHumtum25milwebIf.rockerzAngel.ARloverchocolate18mani86saku1122siddra_4_lyfahuta-Maahii-ishikaek43ThugAngelkhushnoodmirLindaxXx-sia-Ms-Min-Hosups2222SunriseGreenkarankittuIqbal Neha1shinyclassicprnczkavyasamSallu_Kingdreamer_dreamszooni.bluemalluangel.Mandy.Anjalii...xXx

hanane Senior Member
hanane
hanane

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
ok we will wait Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ObodroKargosh

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
It was a nice episode and now arjun has added few more points i think. I know kartar sa has been changing but i some where suspect is he trying to fool arjun, by handing him his own file and doing this everyone will think arjun really stole the file.

Oh nooo i think my brains are thinking negative because one article posted today has really bought my spirits down and got exausted with all the discussions on the forum today. May be i will take some rest
Disapprove Disapprove

Edited by ishikaek43 - 11 January 2011 at 3:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerzObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
updated Big smile
chocolate18 Groupbie
chocolate18
chocolate18

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
awesome!!!!!luv arjuhi<3

ObodroKargosh

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Aww, Daddu so sweet!!

ObodroKargosh

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Lvd todays epi thnx for updating

ObodroKargosh

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
i could see a new ray of hope in form of kartar,,but the news destroyed it all,,,

ObodroKargosh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index