Ok I am a gonner hereπŸ˜†
]
Anmol and ragini we want them back !!
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@shanti...these days reading or discussing about anmol/
angini i'm getting very emotional..

2 months and the love for them is growing day by day..

gosh sometimes feel like giving a good beating  to these SP people though  lol i'm not violent but main fault is of the channel foolish decision..

the rush rush last epi to pack up bidaai team for grrrrrrrrrrrrr gulal 😑 whose ratings as per IF is mediocre...

mising them loads...want them back....😭...

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Saveeta
what I am observing is Dkuts other shows are  going snail speed
See YRKKH  they just finised diwali and now some puppy love of Varsha has started

I mean they go soo daam slow with their show

In CCMB they will be doing out door shooting I guess the leads are going for honey moon

Ok whatever
Then rush was a disastrous with Bidaaii which needed a slow detailed  progress  after  ragini realizing she may be delevopinmg feelings for Anmol
That so called dance competition which never happned
Infact i thought that the way they showed teh practice and the dram dance  it ended there

But next day they again sowed the practice.. I was totally suerprised...

The last 3 weeks were a total rush rush

They could have taken atleast 3 months and shown proper track

and anyways we as veiwers are left  with  talk baked cake

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gulal has been doin poor on ratings

so much 4 replacing bidaai for better ratings. everyday i wish bidaai comes back its not just me but a lot of people i know say that there was lot of things that had to be shown and the story had so much more in it to be told 
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree jyothi so much untold

The biggest i feel what ragini and Anmol feel for each other
 I mean their talks about themselves and see how their relationship  goes to the new level of being husband and wife..

Ragini who has just started feeling for Anmol she  could be shown understanding him better

and the list goes on !!

They did somuch ina rush even the last week or so it was going in a snail speed the maha episode was  the biggest jet speed but ended with dissatisfied viewers who wnated some beautiful confession between anmol and ragini

Seeing other shows of Dkut  i just don;t get why they had to close down when there was so much  of it left
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..second your thought here about YRKKH..CCBM..its going at snail speed..

as for bidaai still i say its the channel  fault just to be proud to end a show for the first time with a bang..

as for DKUT i still give them some benefit of doubt as RS/TEAM has made the end with a feeling of a return soon..

so many potential tracks..main one ragini/anmol as you put it adhoori kahani..

another reason now that they had end it abruptly with unfinished tracks the viewers interest is there ..as RS said the recall value is high...

he hit the bull's eyes bringing a leap and apoorva as anmol ..now the couple being accepted by the audiences and the interest of the viewers to see them back with their love story  is growing i feel he wont hesitate to make a bidaai 2..

hoping he dont makes us wait long....
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When ever I wach the last days maha episode I feel that Anmol had soo much more to tell Ragini and Ragini would  want to hear him out.
And above all the confession from Ragini's side wasn't satisfactory

Even though she s shy by nature atleast they cold have show  her also  telling something what her heart desired.

There is a huge space left and I hope the creatives  understand the importance of this adoori  khahani as you have put and ring them back in season two.

With so many shows in this year they all seem same type I am sure they will never reach the level where this show reached and even being a good gainer post leap !
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said everyone! Couldn't agree more...Angini's kahaani to adhori hai! Even on the last day the CTs chose to show us dance sequences n Gulaal promos instead of focusing purely on Bidaai n Angini coming together! There was somuch potential with this track n the CTs didn't bother to explore it! The least they could've done is given us some more Angini moments post their wedding! The only hope now is Bidaai Season 2!

BTW, promos for Season 2 of Dev n Radhika's (New) Love Story...is being aired on Zee! Wonder when RS plans to announce the Bidaai comeback...wish we could have a new Angini Love Story too for the new season!!