Anmol and Ragini ki adoori kahani

Posted: 13 years ago
Ok now I am quite unhappy looking at the other shows running and showing relationships going to a different level and becharey Anmol and Ragini were with each other for 7 years but unfortunately couldn't have that husband and wife relationship as they were bounded by responsibilities and their BIG lakshman rekha which was between them.

Even the confession was so half done.,. Poor Anmol  he expressed his feelings for ragini and was definatly expecting somthing back in return , But then we have the show going off air

I mean its so daam adoora
Other shows they are showing a big wedding and then their story moving further.
I still don;t get the idea of such adoori kahani for them

Anmo  lmade several attempts to express his feelings to ragini and of course many a times he had interruption, but on the day of their wedding (that also i feel ki was it needed atleast for them it woudl have been more of confessing their feelings ) coz as viewers we wanted that more of a heart to heart talk

Ok I am complaining , mainly coz just when their story was kicking off they ended the show
Wrong timing I must say.. ๐Ÿ˜•

i'm just angry at the creatives....they could've had more time...there was no need for khushi to recount the kidnapping twice....they could'e shortened mamaji's speech....ughh... i want bidaai 2 back with angini
What surprises me is that even after the wedding they  did'nt show them have some moments togather
i mean com on this is  the flow of a wedding sequence and ithey rushed into showung Gulaal promo and wasted time

Creatives and  even channel people to be blamed..

the hush rush was uncalled for

its so daam incomplete and left so many loose ends..
the next level after this wedding is so important for both Anmol and ragini
Infact this subject of understanding second chances in falling in love and moving on in life is quite a good focus in todays senario
Really a great subject to explore
and they have not given justice to it.

And I heard an interview of Apurva where he did ,ention that he wished he had 1 1/2 year  time in bidaaii to understand and groom Anmol's character better
it was all about anmol day dreaming bus..ragini wa sso adhori in doing her stuff actually am very mad at ragini kabhi kabhi...
but tera mood theek karne ko shanti ek siggy as requested by dear rekha

aayiii  *holds heart and falls flat on the floor* ...... Sammy di, bali umar mein kyun heart attack de raheho aap humein??๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...... this ONE piece will not let me focus on my work......n now I am missing them 934857938458 times more ๐Ÿ˜’

and Shanti di, I don't wanna put salt, mirchi, lemon, soda on my wounds, so, I will shut up *phut phut ke rowing*๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜†
I am actually frustrated so I made my  post !!

Just taking into the fact that this man has been in love with this women for so many years  and finally the day comes when he expresses his feeling and we have this chat shaadi phir Tada over..

bas maan kiya apni badaas nikaal nay kay liye

Looking at the shot which took the  9 pm slot  is quite annoying

Firstly the show was about water finding and now the girl is suppose to be already married at a young age or somthing and now another marriage  somthing like that Ok i don;t want to go into details
But was that show so vital for them to  give us half way story of Anmol and ragini
Not even half way It just started and from Anmol side  only a Big confession

Being married for so many years  they never got a chance to express what was in their heart

and for their marriage to work they could  have first start with that and grown to more understanding them

Even if they had made it till March of this year or April it would have been a smooth sail

@ Sammy nice siggy  very very sweet Anmol  day dreaming

Kush tho sahanubuthi mili !!
Want Bidaai 2 with Angini soon,as we did not get Ragini's side of love for Anmol๐Ÿ˜ญ.Anmol was in love with Ragini for 7 years without any expectations from her๐Ÿ‘,but when Ragini started to love Anmol๐Ÿ˜ณ they ended the show abruptly๐Ÿ˜ก .Waiting for the good news of season 2 soon with Angini's  after marriage love story.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by krithikas

Want Bidaai 2 with Angini soon,as we did not get Ragini's side of love for Anmol๐Ÿ˜ญ.Anmol was in love with Ragini for 7 years without any expectations from her๐Ÿ‘,but when Ragini started to love Anmol๐Ÿ˜ณ they ended the show abruptly๐Ÿ˜ก .Waiting for the good news of season 2 soon with Angini's  after marriage love story.๐Ÿ˜ณ

cudn't agree more yaar Cry
Originally posted by Rehana86

aayiii  *holds heart and falls flat on the floor* ...... Sammy di, bali umar mein kyun heart attack de raheho aap humein??๐Ÿ˜...... this ONE piece will not let me focus on my work......n now I am missing them 934857938458 times more ๐Ÿ˜’

and Shanti di, I don't wanna put salt, mirchi, lemon, soda on my wounds, so, I will shut up *phut phut ke rowing*๐Ÿ˜ญ

Our memories of post leap Bidaai are still fresh even after 2 months. Even I don't want to say anything just will have some sukoon with the tvrs falling, that is if they are.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by sami01

it was all about anmol day dreaming bus..ragini wa sso adhori in doing her stuff actually am very mad at ragini kabhi kabhi...
but tera mood theek karne ko shanti ek siggy as requested by dear rekha

I am rather happy with the dreamy Anmol๐Ÿ˜ and don't want to waste time complaining anyways channels are after tvrs when it pinches them then they notice.  The siggy is more amazing than I expected. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณThanks Sammy, Iam using it , hope you don't mind๐Ÿ˜ƒ