I am 16Wink {Sweet Sixteen} U knOw.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent02..Gurti-Kash..

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

@Topic Starter: How many time u change ur age? U said in pervious topics that u r 55 and 75, now u r 14................

haha, i think u're getting users wrong. i know who u're talking about, her user name is "akuddi" or something. unless this is the same person with a slightly altered name...?Confused
.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Im 16Smile...and im addicted to Maneet....and sad to say my parents (esp. dad) are addicted to serials. 24/7. but i only have one and that is Geet. i am so crazed that i should be learning how to drive ( like every crazy teenager) but i am to busy watching Geet, and watching Geet and everything related to itEmbarrassed
craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_P

I'm 24 and turning 25 next month... Maaneet have become an addiction...even when i'm at work i keep checking the forum for written update, news and pictures (thank god i graduated from university)
same here just turned 25...

u are absolutely rt my dear!!!!! Maya.. i am so thankful to god that i graduated beofe.. warna mera kya haal hota!!! yeh mujhko nahi pata!!!!

even i check the froum from office.. but yeh office wale.... they have blochked all social websites and you tube...

still as long as IF is there i am happy!!!!!

maaneet2010veil_of_roses

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I m 100 years old. LOL NAH! I wonder will i be alive till 100 ? Ermm 
Anyways now that you have asked ... I m 17 ! Wink

Edited by -MaanEetLover- - 11 January 2011 at 8:40pm

geet1015saumiee

adenshia Groupbie
adenshia
adenshia

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by Maya_P

I'm 24 and turning 25 next month... Maaneet have become an addiction...even when i'm at work i keep checking the forum for written update, news and pictures (thank god i graduated from university)
same here just turned 25...

u are absolutely rt my dear!!!!! Maya.. i am so thankful to god that i graduated beofe.. warna mera kya haal hota!!! yeh mujhko nahi pata!!!!

even i check the froum from office.. but yeh office wale.... they have blochked all social websites and you tube...

still as long as IF is there i am happy!!!!!

Hi Guys,
I am 25 and will be turning 26 on January 24th. To add up to this I am married and I have a sweet little kid. I think I am the eldest person who is fan of Geet.

Even I dont miss any of the episode of Geet. After my kids delivery I am a housewife, so I dont even miss repeats of Geet. I watch all the day time repeats of Geet.

varshrshinus

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
swti Groupbie
swti
swti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
im 32.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index